Thread: bulking cycle

fatherof6 is offline Banned

Question bulking cycle

As most of you know I am going on a cruise and I want to bulk up and harden it up at the end of 12 weeks. My stats are posted in my profile and i have pictures of me in the new male section a time ago. I know the preferred method is post a cycle to have it looked at but im going everywhere with it.
    Basically I want to bulk up and harden it at the end. But I want and NEED GREAT strength in the beginning to get me going and thats where i am lost, dbol , tbol, mast, all of which take time to see results from what i read. i want FAST HARD strength from the gate. I have sust to run all 12 weeks. I have enough winni to run for 8 weeks or just the last 6 weeks I have 6 weeks worth of deca as well. I have clomid and nova and letro for pct. S I will be running sust all 12 weeks and i will (think) run decxa in the beginning, right? Then run the winni at the end, right to harden up and then keep the sust for what 2-4 weeks after the winni or wrong? somewhere in here i need to get strong FAST to aid in the workout and lifting ability. i eat GREAT, CLEAN and allot of it. i might like something that also aids in making you hungery as i have read some gear will make you hungry. but first i want FAST strenght. second i have the sust and deca and winni in eed i just need to know when to start deca and when to start and stop the winnin and what will give me more strength then god and when to start it and when to stop it during the cycle if at all.

so bulking cycle with the gear i have listed plus one to make me god strong? when to start. and my pct, clomid, nova and letro, in fact the letro will be ran all cycle for gyno at .5 a day. so with all that, can I get some good ideas on powerhouse strength gear to kick start me and ideas on what to start and when with what i have. im in no way against saving some of what i have and or getting more or other kinds to make me god strong and bulk, so i am open to your input of any POSITIVE ONLY type.

i also have two 1o ml vials test c 100 mg i have 2 10ml vials of test e 200 mg also if that helps but i thought the sust would be better but i oly have 2 of them now, can get more or mix or sub the 100c or 200 e in place or combine them if need be. ideas fellows...

thanks in advance!

forgot to mention that i also have winni tabs as well, not just the 10ml viales.....if that helps or matters?

bumpity bump

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i would run something like this
    1-12 sust 500mgs a week
    1-6 d-bol 45mgs a day
    7-13 winny 50mgs a day
    6 weeks of deca is a waste so i would just save that. also you might want to run something a little less strong then letro

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    is this your first cycle?

PT
    no it not bro, he cycled before

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    i would run something like this
    1-12 sust 500mgs a week
    1-6 d-bol 45mgs a day
    7-13 winny 50mgs a day
    6 weeks of deca is a waste so i would just save that. also you might want to run something a little less strong then letro
    i can get more deca , in fact i have 10 weeks worth if that helps. what can i take that i dont have in the begining that will make me GOD strong. i need extra POWER to kick start me, what is the best gear for POWER! i need POWER of the bat...?

Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    is this your first cycle?
    no Sir, 3rd one back from years off.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by fatherof6 View Post
    i can get more deca, in fact i have 10 weeks worth if that helps. what can i take that i dont have in the begining that will make me GOD strong. i need extra POWER to kick start me, what is the best gear for POWER! i need POWER of the bat...?
    d-bol, winny and tren make me stronger then anything.
    go for the cycle i posted above with the 10 weeks of deca as well.

im red eyed tring to pick the best aas that is for shear POWER and GOD LIKE strenghth...i need that for the first few weeks to just go over board if you will...please help me figure that one out...my eyes hurt, thay all say so much of the same in thiere descriptions but nothing better then firts hand trila nd error from you giuys thats going to tell me what is god like power....

d-bol, winny and tren make me stronger then anything.
    ok then where do i run the tren ? is there better than that?

PT
    i wouldnt do the tren and deca together bro. there both 19-nor's. i have run then without bromo and didnt get gyno but i wouldnt recomend anyone else doing it.

PT
    you want power and strength do this

1-6 halo 50mgs a day
    1-12 test enth 600mga a week
    7-13 tren 75mgs a day
    6-13 winny 50mgs a day
    it dosnt get better then that for strength

so drop deca and run trewn, what the beifit of tren over deca and whidch one will show greater in crease in strenth? what about mast or something else for strength? so its drop deca and keep tren, casnt do both, thats fins but are either one of these the best for killer power?

you want power and strength do this

1-6 halo 50mgs a day
    1-12 test enth 600mga a week
    7-13 tren 75mgs a day
    6-13 winny 50mgs a day
    it dosnt get better then that for strength
    so be it then...ill order halo now......and give it a try...pct is or could be clomid, nova and letro...?

PT
    tren will make you stronger then deca in my mind and it will make you hard as he11. masteron is good as well but i wouldnt run it with winny since there both dht's. i would choose between the masteron and winny. there basically the same in my mind. as for pct. run 4 weeks of .25mgs l-dex and 20-30mgs nolva

what abou tthis instead of haloplex? Primoplex...looks to be better and mor eoney but if its worth it ill drop the halo and get the primo?

PT
    halo will give you way more strength then primo will so i would stay with the halo.

Thread Information