Stackt007 is offline Associate Member

Was photo shooting and noticed gyno :(

Whats up AR ? Been awhile ....ok now I was at a photo shoot and when I looked at the pics I noticed gyno really bad ! Now this may sound funny but when my nipples are hard the gyno doesnt seem to appear . When not hard they seem to droop abit ....lol , no but seriously .Was thinkin if gettin my nips pierced would help it I was joking around wt photographer maybe I should rub ice before the shot ....but been off of it for awhile so I know its gyno and other boards mentioned it .

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    i feel you man..I have a lil gyno myself..sucks

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    letro will reduce it, but then you will have to control the rebound... do some more searching on letro..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    letro will reduce it, but then you will have to control the rebound... do some more searching on letro..
    yeah was reading alittle bout it .....trying wont hurt .Surgery would be the last option of course

Like I said been off a cycle over a year .....how long do you use it for ? I had alittle arimidex left over was using the last bit only for 5days it lasted

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackt007 View Post
    Like I said been off a cycle over a year .....how long do you use it for ? I had alittle arimidex left over was using the last bit only for 5days it lasted
    I think i saw it on the supplement forum as a sticky or maybe the pct forum here. TItled something like how to revrse gyno. GOes into detail how to get rid of gyno even at ur stage and being off cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    I think i saw it on the supplement forum as a sticky or maybe the pct forum here. TItled something like how to revrse gyno. GOes into detail how to get rid of gyno even at ur stage and being off cycle.
    K thanks, on it it like a fat kid loves cakes !

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    This thread may help.
    All you need to know about GYNO.

AG

Whats up AR ? Been awhile ....ok now I was at a photo shoot and when I looked at the pics I noticed gyno really bad ! Now this may sound funny but when my nipples are hard the gyno doesnt seem to appear . When not hard they seem to droop abit ....lol , no but seriously .Was thinkin if gettin my nips pierced would help it I was joking around wt photographer maybe I should rub ice before the shot ....but been off of it for awhile so I know its gyno and other boards mentioned it .
    Last edited by almostgone; 04-17-2008 at 01:50 PM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member

iv got that, i dont think its gyno tho, iv read that if u have gyno u have a sorta hard lump behind ur nipple which i dont have... i have gained alot of fat i think my bfi is something around 17-20%..

thers 2 types of gyno watch this to determin what u have..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GZpLjpiatoc

whiteronniewannabe is offline Junior Member
    I was under the impression you can only tell gyno by a) big tender lump under your nips, b) saore nips or c) puffy nips. My right pec drops lower then my left. Does that mean ive got it as well then? Ive got a little natural fat around my chest still.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    since it decreases libido ...use horney goat weed ? I wish they sold tribestan on that site

maroZ is offline Associate Member
    thers 2 types of gyno watch this to determin what u have..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GZpLjpiatoc[/QUOTE]

that vid is nuts

Thread Information