athletic4life is offline New Member

Question Question about dianabol(d-bol) newb

ive heard that d-bol raises your heart rate and can produce acne, how true is this? also can it be taken with something else to reduce liver damage or reduce the toxicness in the liver? with 25 mg -50mg a day will it affect my liver a lot and how efective will it be? by the way the winn-50 does anyone know its side effects?

whiteronniewannabe is offline Junior Member
    And to think I get ripped out of lack of research!! Mate, if you type dbol into any search engine i guantee one of the main headings say SIDE EFFECTS: Research. I does give acne yes, and you definately need to protect your liver. Correct me if im wrong guys, but pills are a hell of alot more dangerous and harmful on you liver then needles, cos they pass through your liver twice. Milk Thistle tabs help cut down the toxic. 25-50mg is a "common" dose especially if your new to it. Age, stats?

SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member
    stats?

ericm6901 is offline New Member
    are you taking the dbol by itself?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    how old are you? what are your stats? Use the search button

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    dbol should be ran 25-50mg a day for 4-6 weeks
    1000mg of milk thislte a day should be taken a week before cycle, during cycle, and during PCT
    dbol CAN be taken alone, but it is not recommended unless you have a better knowledge of steroids
    IF you take dbol, you can expect to gain 20-30lbs. and lose half of that after PCT

SayIWont21 is offline Associate Member
    To tell you the truth bro dbol is sum strong stuff if u never messed wit gear before and yes it will cause liver problems cause i had them when i took it, milk tissle and cranberry pills should avoid this problem but you'll feel it when the side effects hits, feels like sumones stabbing you in the side wit a knife, but d-bol by its self isnt a good idea, if i wur you, do more reasearch on it, as well as all the gear thats out there so u know a better understanding of them and how each one works, i did about 2 years research before i ever did gear and i still dont know all of them

whiteronniewannabe is offline Junior Member
    Worth noting mate, that the higher your bodyfat the higher the risk of gyno. Like any kind of drug, if you respect it, use it wisely, research and have the antidote to hand, its ok, but bad things happen with a lack of preperation

well im 19 and i weigh about 168 - 170lbs, im 6'3 and i play basketball, its just a friend of mine took dbol alone and added pounds in muscle and the idea went through my head to take it i just wanted to be sure u know, so injections are safer than pills then?

ohh and yeah its dbol by itself

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    at 19 nothing is safe for you. do alot more research and in a few years start thinking about aas.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you dont need steroids ..you need to learn how to eat to build muscle..if you cant gain naturally at your age, you wont get anything you can keep from steroids..youre friend may have gained a few lbs, but probably lost it just as fast unless he knows how to eat..read this and start eating like it

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

Thread Information