Thread: to quit or not

orion565 is offline Associate Member

to quit or not

Need some more experienced members to give me some advice on what I should do. I just started my 3rd cycle, been on test cyp for 3 weeks at 250mg e4d. I started the first week with 100mg EOD of test prop for a kick. In the middle of my second week, my chest starting getting tingly and then couple days later very sensitive. A day or so after, I notice two small lumps. The next day I started 1mg ldex and 20mg nolva ED for a total time of 1 1/2 weeks (present day). The lumps are gone and the sensitivity is down but not complexly gone. It is very annoying every day all day.

My Question, should I stop? My original plan was 3 week test cyp then add in tren a, which would be next week but I am now deciding on stopping if this sensitivity is going to continue or get worse with the tren as it is becoming too much.

What do you guys think?

Last 2 cycle history:

6 years ago, sus 250 and deca for 10 weeks
    Last October (finish) - test p (100mg EOD), masteron (100mg EOD), winny (50mg ED last four weeks) for 12 weeks

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are taking Ldex for your gyno symptoms, you should not be taking nolva as well,....it will decrease the levels of Ldex in your blood and make it less effective....Also, if you plan on taking Tren , you shold not use Nolva bc it can lead to even more gyno problems.......If you are worried about it bein gyno, then you should get some letro and start C Binos protocol for reversing gyno.....

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    I would definatley look into Letro and think twice about using Tren .

Progesterone will only complicate your problems.

Also, watch Letro as well, it does work well with gyno but it will destroy your lipid profile if you use it for a prolonged term. Also, it can zap your strength and sexual drive--I know from experience.

I have some letro on the way. So I take it you guys would stay on and just get on Letro during the cycle and follow my regular PCT?

So just keep to the test or add in the tren ?

What is a long period for letro use?

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you are going to use letro or tren , or both....then you should not be using nolvadex at the same time.....it will decrease the amount of letro in your blood and could lead to worse gyno problems with the tren.......Letro is strong enough to run by itself, nolvadex is not needed till PCT.....

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    If you are taking Ldex for your gyno symptoms, you should not be taking nolva as well,....it will decrease the levels of Ldex in your blood and make it less effective....Also, if you plan on taking Tren, you shold not use Nolva bc it can lead to even more gyno problems.......If you are worried about it bein gyno, then you should get some letro and start C Binos protocol for reversing gyno.....
    INDEED...dont take the nolva and letro both.

DrBell is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    If you are taking Ldex for your gyno symptoms, you should not be taking nolva as well,....it will decrease the levels of Ldex in your blood and make it less effective....Also, if you plan on taking Tren, you shold not use Nolva bc it can lead to even more gyno problems.......If you are worried about it bein gyno, then you should get some letro and start C Binos protocol for reversing gyno.....
    Bump, this is good advice. I recently had to order some letro because of Test and Tren mix.

I haven't started the tren yet, I was wondering if I should or should not?

Thread Information