redcellcount is offline New Member

Best 6-8 week FIRST cycle for MASS / BULK

hey guys, finally signed up after deciding im ready for my first cycle. i want to know whats the best short cycle 6-8 weeks max, that gives the most bulk / mass and its recommended for first time users, oral and injectables i dont mind... and prefer one thats likely to stick with proper pct and training/diet after. stats : 22 yr old, 175lb 5f 10, training for 3 years constently. so anyone can help me out?

Bump come on guys

DaBoy7777 is offline Junior Member
    dude trust me! At 175 you can forsure get to at aleast 215 all natural and just eat. Then once your that heavy and do a cycle watch out because you will be a moster. Just eat eat eat

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i would say wait 2 more years and learn to eat and train right first but if your going to run a cycle no matter what i say then i would go with a test prop, npp cycle since you only want a 6-8 weeker

read the title of this thread, i came here for advice to choose a cycle from people with experiences in the past, the title does not ready shall i or shall i not take roids! proberly you all took it when you was 16. im 22 and have waited enough and have gained over 30lb naturally as im a ectomorph. people with real help and advic plz post.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    diet is more important to gains than steroids ...youre not eating enough to gain muscle..plain and simple..read this and re evaluate your diet

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

once you can handle eating like that, day in and day out, then you might be ready for AAS

ive got that diet in place, now need advice on the cycle, can anyone whos willing to help on my cycle please post... no more of these roid heads who want all the fun for themselves, or in there asses shall i say

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    well if youve got that diet in place, you would be a lot bigger..but since youre like most newbs and fail to realize that diet is the most important part of this game..typical first cycle is 500mg/wk of test e for 10-12 weeks followed by proper PCT starting 14 days after last shot of test

Thread Information