Hey guys, been on dave palumbos diet and have had nothing short of extraordinary gains and this was while I was clean. Going to continue to diet but want to add in some real anabolics as I dont want to waste any mass while doing the hardcore cutting. I've entered into my first competition and was wondering which testosterone would be optimal. I consider myself to have some pretty good knowledge about the stuff, maybe not, but wanted to get some recommendations.
I know prop has the low water retention but I've ran it alot in the past and I just hate the scar tissue that develops from the ED shots.(my tren will be ED also though, so may do prop anyway, same needle) Currently I can get just about any test I want Test 400, Sust 250, Omnadren , Cyp, Enanthate . Would prop still be optimal or would you recommend something else. I was thinking maybe just trying a different kind would be better than the same shit i've ran in the past. I know the T400 sust and omnadren are partly prop as well.
Thought I may start on cyp for four weeks, then switch to sust for 4 weeks, and prop for the final 4 weeks, as the contest is in 12 weeks. Just to constantly give the receptors a little something different.. Any advice would be great. Thanks.

Will be runnning Test (kind unsure of), Tren, Winstrol , diet and cardio will take care of the test.

Currently On palumbo's diet, and doing one hour ten minutes of cardio ED, will add as necessary.