Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    joshaltizer is offline New Member

Proviron question/concern...HELP!!

I bought some proviron from the same guy I always get my gear from (so far I've had nothing but good experiences with his shit) and am a little sketched about the look of these pills. The only pictures I can find online of proviron are the small yellow tablets. The pills I was given are unmarked blue capsules with white powder inside. He told me that's just how they come sometimes but I wanted to make sure before I start popping 2 a day.

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    put some pics in the real/fake steroids forum... better answers!

hdd123 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joshaltizer View Post
    I bought some proviron from the same guy I always get my gear from (so far I've had nothing but good experiences with his shit) and am a little sketched about the look of these pills. The only pictures I can find online of proviron are the small yellow tablets. The pills I was given are unmarked blue capsules with white powder inside. He told me that's just how they come sometimes but I wanted to make sure before I start popping 2 a day.

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    In my opinion that's not proviron, because proviron is usually manufactured as white tablets with initial AX printed on the one side of the tablet.

Thread Information