Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PowerLift86 is offline New Member

Getting ready for 2nd cycle...

Hey everyone,

I will be starting my 2nd cycle in about 8 weeks (I am 4 weeks in on my first). My first being 125mg of deca and 125 mg of sust 250 1x a week. I know this is a small cycle, so far I have seen good strength gains and a little size.

To make it easier on my I will post my info from my first cycle post:

To give you guys an idea of where I am, I started powerlifting at the age of 17, I am now 22, so I have 5 years experience, 3 state records, and have competed in probably 6+ meets. Not trying to "wow" anyone, just giving some background. I got out of powerlifting in the past year and have been mostly working out to try to maintain, due to joint problems with my elbows, hips, knees and shoulders. My shoulders and elbows are getting better and my hip is getting worse, knee stays the same, SO I don't squat anymore, or IF I do, its relatively light 225<. My best lifts in the gym are a 405 Raw bench, 500 w/ shirt, a 550 squat (w/ suit) and a 600 deadlift with a suit. I have lost a bit of size since I stopped powerlifting, and have been all natural up until my first cycle ( I am 4 weeks into an 8 week cycle) My current status, is 5'11" 217 lbs, 43 1/2" chest, 50" shoulders, 16 1/2" arms/calves and 23" quads. I'm not sure of my old measurements, but I used to be about 220 with 17-17.5" arms and 27" quads (thats all I can remember). I am unsure of my bf%, I do carry extra weight, if I had to guess I would say 22%? Thats kinda a wild guess, if you want I could post some pictures of me now.

I have upped my water intake to about 1 1/2 gallons a day (aside from other fluids, ie milk+protein shakes). I am not worried about bodily hair ( I am already really hairy ) or losing hair on my head, I have already started balding due to genetics, and shave my head. I am also taking Saw Palmetto and Milk Thistle.

As for diet, I am trying to lean out, so I have been gearing more towards healthy, lower fat foods. I drink 2-3 50g protein shakes a day, and my diet consists mainly of grilled chicken, with brown rice and vegetables. I do not count calories (yet?), I just use basic guidelines and foods, ie, rice cakes, tuna, fruit, veggies ect. I know I should be shooting for 1.5-2g of protein per lb of bodyweight.

Now that this is out of the way. My 2nd cycle is as follows;

Test E 250mg, 1x a week, week 1-10
    EQ 200mg 1x a week, week 1-10
    Anavar 40mg a day week 5-10

I might not do the anavar due to funds. I was planning on 60mg a day, but knocked it down because of costs. Does anavar have to be taken every day? or just days spent in the gym? like m-f not on weekends?

pct I was thinking like 20mg of Nolva a day for 2 weeks, and then 10mg a week for another 2 weeks? I haven't planned any PCT really, but I am getting ready to grab up some stuff. I have a pack of Clen that I could use, not sure how many or mg's, I will have to look at it.

Thanks for your opinions,

PL86

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    read the fist couple lines and i came across this.

time on+ PCT = time off

Quote Originally Posted by jAcKeD!!!! View Post
    read the fist couple lines and i came across this.

time on+ PCT = time off
    I'm sorry if I don't follow, do you mean that I should do 12 weeks off? 8weeks on + 4 weeks pct = 12 weeks total, so that is how long I should be off for?

Thank you,

PL86

eg- if your runnin a 12 week test cycle + 4 week PCT which equals total 16 weeks, you should take 16 weeks off to recover before doing another cycle.

Alright, thank you, assuming I wait 12 weeks after this cycle, what do you think of said cycle?

Thank you,

PL86

doses are too low.. whats the reason for this?
    anavar needs to be takin everyday.
    and PCT needs alitle work just nolva is a weak pct

doses are too low.. whats the reason for this?
    Well, right now my cycle is 125mg of deca and 125mg of sust250 1x a week. Reason I am cycling small, is that I cannot afford to blow up. So far, I have seen some good strength gains, improved recovery time, increased pump, and a little size, this is in the middle of week 4 out of 8. So I am almost doubling my current cycles dose, I think that this could be the right amount for me, I understand that the typical 1st cycle starts at 500mg of test E or C a week, but I do not want to put on 20-25 lbs of mass in a months time. I gain weight easily and have altered my diet in hopes of actually staying the same 215ish, but less bodyfat.

and PCT needs alitle work just nolva is a weak pct
    What do you think I should do? I have heard Clen can make you break out like a 14 yr old, I would rather not raise a flag of suspicion for people to ask if I am taking AAS.

Thank you,

PL86

austin4023 is offline Junior Member
    If you can afford it it sounds like anavar is the way to go for you. or maybe T-Bol.... An 8-10 week cycle of anavar at 40-80mg a day should produce solid strength gains minimal size gain like 8-12 lbs and increased vascularity... T-Bol produces similar results do a little research see what you think

Quote Originally Posted by austin4023 View Post
    If you can afford it it sounds like anavar is the way to go for you. or maybe T-Bol.... An 8-10 week cycle of anavar at 40-80mg a day should produce solid strength gains minimal size gain like 8-12 lbs and increased vascularity... T-Bol produces similar results do a little research see what you think
    This is a silly question, but is this T-Bol? Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Trenbolone Acetate

Thank you for your input, I will do some more research

PL86

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by austin4023 View Post
    I agree!

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    You may not like this advise, but since you are only in week 4 into this short cycle and your dosages are so low, I would stop the cycle, do a pct, take appropriate time off and start you second cycle. If you worried about packing on to much weight, that's gonna deal with your diet. I know guys that cut on test e or c. Plus the cycle itself is not smart. You need to take the test atleast 2x a week to keep hormone levels correct.

Do some more research and then post another cycle for us to look at and critique.

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    You may not like this advise, but since you are only in week 4 into this short cycle and your dosages are so low, I would stop the cycle, do a pct, take appropriate time off and start you second cycle.
    Okay, I understand that, you are not the first person who has said that. Thank you. You (and other people) may not like this, but I have talked to a few guys who have been training/training people for over 30 years each, I trust them very much. They both have said it is enough for a first time cycle. I am not going to stop, until 8 weeks is up. Please don't take this as me being unappreciative of all advice given to me on this forum, this is not my intent. As I have already started to notice gains, and I have the stuff, I am just going to continue on my path. My friend who is doing the same thing as me, has gained like 10-15 lbs, and weighed and benched more than ever. I think we are doing pretty well for a low dose. This is not sarcasm, this is truth, not aimed maliciously at anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    Plus the cycle itself is not smart. You need to take the test atleast 2x a week to keep hormone levels correct.
    Is this just Sust 250 or ALL tests? I have only heard this about Sust250 and test prop.

Thank you,

PL86

ReggyD is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerLift86 View Post
    Okay, I understand that, you are not the first person who has said that. Thank you. You (and other people) may not like this, but I have talked to a few guys who have been training/training people for over 30 years each, I trust them very much. They both have said it is enough for a first time cycle. I am not going to stop, until 8 weeks is up. Please don't take this as me being unappreciative of all advice given to me on this forum, this is not my intent. As I have already started to notice gains, and I have the stuff, I am just going to continue on my path. My friend who is doing the same thing as me, has gained like 10-15 lbs, and weighed and benched more than ever. I think we are doing pretty well for a low dose. This is not sarcasm, this is truth, not aimed maliciously at anyone.

Is this just Sust 250 or ALL tests? I have only heard this about Sust250 and test prop.

Thank you,

PL86
    Only sust and test prop need to be injected at least EOD because of there short esters.

Thread Information