newby2juice is offline New Member

HELP me Salvage This Cycle

ok so I pretty much knew nothing about juice when I started.

4 weeks ago, I started a deca only cycle at 400mg/ week.
    I got 1 10ml vial from my friend/ dealer....and he said he would get me the second one in 2 weeks.
    Well, I used up the first vial...and never got the second one. He said he cant get it for me anymore.
    So I took 4 weeks of deca for nothing, and didnt even get any results because it didnt kick in yet.
    I dont have any pct...I had no idea what it was.

Now...I dont want to start a PCT now, because I really want to get in this cycle before summer starts. If I wait 4 weeks to do my pct, and start another cycle...I will have wasted a lot of my summer time.

So heres my fix:
    I got from another supplier:
    110 5mg d bol tabs.
    and four 3ml satchets of Sust 250.

I want to start the dbol and sust now, and stay on for another 8 weeks. making it a 12 week cycle total. (with the deca)
    I understand I lost those 4 weeks....but I'm going to take my loses, and manage to get my 8 weeks in.

I am also ordering LiquiDex 30mL and clomid for my pct. I also want to use .25mg dex during my cycle to help with bloat.

How can I put this cycle together?

Thanks for your help.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    First off welcome.

Whats ya age, stats, lifting experience etc?

12ml of sus250 isnt enough for a cycle, and orals shouldn't be taken on there own.

You need to do a PCT now and wait a while b4 you consider anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    First off welcome.

Whats ya age, stats, lifting experience etc?

12ml of sus250 isnt enough for a cycle, and orals shouldn't be taken on there own.

You need to do a PCT now and wait a while b4 you consider anything else.
    5 10" 180 lbs. 7% bf 3 years serious lifting.

I only want to run this cycle for 8 weeks, and if I inject 400mg/week, it should be enough for 8 weeks. (they are actually 3.3ml satchets btw)

anyone?

MattUK666 is offline Associate Member
    Dont start your cycle until you have your PCT and everything to hand, because as you know, the time may come and you may not be able to get it.

It would be so much more worthwhile if you waited a few weeks, and got a better cycle planned.

like lets say, 500mg of sust per week, for 12 weeks (shooting EOD), and 50mg of D-Bol per day for 4 weeks. Then a PCT of Nolvadex at 40/40/40/20/20 (40mg per day for the first 3 weeks, then down to 20mg per day for the final two weeks).

Thats a pretty standard cycle.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by MattUK666 View Post
    Dont start your cycle until you have your PCT and everything to hand, because as you know, the time may come and you may not be able to get it.

It would be so much more worthwhile if you waited a few weeks, and got a better cycle planned.

like lets say, 500mg of sust per week, for 12 weeks (shooting EOD), and 50mg of D-Bol per day for 4 weeks. Then a PCT of Nolvadex at 40/40/40/20/20 (40mg per day for the first 3 weeks, then down to 20mg per day for the final two weeks).

Good advice - great to see ya been reading up and learning fella.

Quote Originally Posted by MattUK666 View Post

In that case...how long is summer? I figure it should be hot until late july...so I guess I have time. cali btw.

Being my first cycle...how long can I safely run a cycle for? would I be alright running it for 14 weeks? (saying I do keep gaining)

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you need to do a PCT and wait til you have enough shit to do a proper cycle..by staying at this point, it will really be a half assed cycle with half assed results..do a PCT..plan a proper cycle and then start up..learn from your mistakes bro..yeah i know its summer, but better to do it right, than half assed

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    i was in a similar situation, but not with deca only, test, ran out of test cuz it was supposed to come in on a certian day, then it didnt for 2 weeks, soon as i got it, i continued the cycle as planned, went fine..
    I just took nolva for those 2 weeks, then cycled the cycle, went great

Thread Information