Michael Scott is offline Associate Member

How much of a difference does armidex or liquidex make in terms of bloat on cycle ?

Would taking .25-.5 mg ED or EOD be enough to completely eliminate bloat on a D-bol,Deca , and Test-E cycle, assuming your diet is in check ?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Yes It will help combat bloat. I would start off at a low dose of .25EOD and see how that treats you, if its not enough then bump it up. Dont use too much as you do need some estrogen for muscle building.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    check out this thread if you havent yet on what lego was saying about not dropping estro 2 much

Estrogen Will It Effect My Gains

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    Yes It will help combat bloat. I would start off at a low dose of .25EOD and see how that treats you, if its not enough then bump it up. Dont use too much as you do need some estrogen for muscle building.

Does combating bloat mean that it just won't make you look like you're pregnant or is it going to allow you to keep your abs if you already have them and your diet is in check ?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    If you have abs already and your diet is in check then seeing abs should not be an issue. Yes you will be bloated but most still see their abs if they have a clean diet, i mean, your not going to really look like a balloon.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    If you have abs already and your diet is in check then seeing abs should not be an issue. Yes you will be bloated but most still see their abs if they have a clean diet, i mean, your not going to really look like a balloon.
    really, is that with an AI or without ?

I made a thread about staying cut while on cycle a few days ago and from all the replies I got the idea that there's no way to keep your abs on cycle and you will actually look like a baloon.

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    They will likely become less defined if you are on a bulking cycle, not just from water retention but from sheer calorie intake also; but you have to bulk before you can cut again.

An AI may help, but as was said above, don't overdo it because you need some estrogen to build muscle

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    check out this thread if you havent yet on what lego was saying about not dropping estro 2 much

Estrogen Will It Effect My Gains
    thing is that article really doesn't have any factual evidence of AI's hurting gains, it's just anecdotal.

J431S is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Scott View Post
    thing is that article really doesn't have any factual evidence of AI's hurting gains, it's just anecdotal.

shifty is been promoting that link like he's getting paid to do so.
    almost about anything he will advocate that link, LOL

______
    Last edited by Michael Scott; 04-25-2008 at 03:49 PM.

Thread Information