fatherof6 is offline Banned

drinking sust, yes drink it

I heard and read about winni but not sustanon or sustaplex. well i have this sustanon and plex i cant use. so here it goes. i want to find out what part of the test that is maiuking me lump up and be soar, i know htere is some more common answer but i want to see if i can get all the different tests in the vial one at a tiome and order them and see which one lumps me up and then if nothing then take two at a time which to me would be like this.
    phineate...abbreveated
    isoate....
    decanate....test prop

sustaplex
    acetate
    prop
    phenyl propate
    cyp
    decanate
    can i get all of those alone?

next since it lumps me up, an i drink it since i already have it? i have read and heard about winni but never test? just a thought, it felkt GREAT when i shot it and it made me feel good so id hate to now use it and if i drink it and only get hlaf the use out of it well thats better then nothing at all,no? well can i can i can i huh.....lmao....

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fatherof6 View Post
    I heard and read about winni but not sustanon or sustaplex. well i have this sustanon and plex i cant use. so here it goes. i want to find out what part of the test that is maiuking me lump up and be soar, i know htere is some more common answer but i want to see if i can get all the different tests in the vial one at a tiome and order them and see which one lumps me up and then if nothing then take two at a time which to me would be like this.
    phineate...abbreveated
    isoate....
    decanate....test prop

sustaplex
    acetate
    prop
    phenyl propate
    cyp
    decanate
    can i get all of those alone?

next since it lumps me up, an i drink it since i already have it? i have read and heard about winni but never test? just a thought, it felkt GREAT when i shot it and it made me feel good so id hate to now use it and if i drink it and only get hlaf the use out of it well thats better then nothing at all,no? well can i can i can i huh.....lmao....
    are you joking?

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    u have got to be kidding right... did one of ur6kids give u this bright idea???

lol...i ws kidding on drinking it but i do want to see if i can get the gear in the sust one at a time so i can find out which n elumos me up...thats a good idea that way i can find out what one it is and there are so mnay typs of sust out there theres got to be one without the gear that lumps me up and if i use eacj one at a time ill find out what it is...i was tols its 99% the prop but there is two typs of prop...i just want to kow which one it is....good idea no?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    sust is known to cause pain..its usually from the prop ester in there..why dont you stop using these mutli ester crap, multi esters cause fluctuations in hormone levels and increase likelihood of side effects, and use a single ester like cyp, enan, or prop..i only use prop its my favorite..the key is finding prop that doesnt hurt

lol...i ws kidding on drinking it but i do want to see if i can get the gear in the sust one at a time so i can find out which n elumos me up...thats a good idea that way i can find out what one it is and there are so mnay typs of sust out there theres got to be one without the gear that lumps me up and if i use eacj one at a time ill find out what it is...i was tols its 99% the prop but there is two typs of prop...i just want to kow which one it is....good idea no?
    U can get all those types of test but u would proly have to make it urself. As in get a powder and make a lab n what not, n with all the busts lately this is not a easy or reccomended task... As for what aas is swelling u up? Sust is known to do this and so is prop. IMO stay away from mix blends they are such bs its not funny. U levels are going up and down all the fvkn time and it increases ur chance of sides. Go w/a long or a short ester, u will be better off. I have also found that whebn i use prop and get swollen sites, if i use longer needles they are not as bad...

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    sust is known to cause pain..its usually from the prop ester in there..why dont you stop using these mutli ester crap, multi esters cause fluctuations in hormone levels and increase likelihood of side effects, and use a single ester like cyp, enan, or prop..i only use prop its my favorite..the key is finding prop that doesnt hurt
    well fvck longhorn... I guess im a parrott"chirp or squak".lol

J431S is offline Banned
    this thread is a waste of space. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    well fvck longhorn... I guess im a parrott"chirp or squak".lol
    well as Ricky Bobby would say..if you aint first, youre last!!!

well as Ricky Bobby would say..if you aint first, youre last!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    Cal, thats what we call a little shake n bake!!!

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Totally on the money LH,I remember using prop from this one lab that i felt absolutely no adverse effects such as pain and swelling,but i haven't been able to find it lately,and its a shame because prop gave me some monstrous pumps.Now I stick to cip.

Quote Originally Posted by J431S View Post
    this thread is a waste of space. LOL
    no thread is a wasste os pace with good commenst so keep yuo moth shut! i want to find out what lumps my in a multiester test and there snothign wqrong with that. i want to klnow so ill get all the powders and mae them up if need be anmd find out, why is that a waste of space to knwo what hurts and what doesnot...man i hate when newbise come in and run there mouth and contribute nothing to a thread. theres nothing wrong with finding out the reason..i bet your one of those people who dont need to now why they just do and dont care.....LMAO...letr it go bro go start your own negitive thread...

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    agreed

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    no thread is a wasste os pace with good commenst so keep yuo moth shut! i want to find out what lumps my in a multiester test and there snothign wqrong with that. i want to klnow so ill get all the powders and mae them up if need be anmd find out, why is that a waste of space to knwo what hurts and what doesnot...man i hate when newbise come in and run there mouth and contribute nothing to a thread. theres nothing wrong with finding out the reason..i bet your one of those people who dont need to now why they just do and dont care.....LMAO...letr it go bro go start your own negitive thread...
    most likely its the BA content that is causing the swelling, not the compunds.

SNUKA is offline Member
    this thread is retarded and you type like a 8 year old

ANALISTOPS is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SNUKA View Post
    this thread is retarded and you type like a 8 year old
    You should check your own post before you belittle others.
    Its ..........AN 8 yr old.

I've used sust250 on both my cycles and never had any sides, lumps or pain.
    I noticed the only pain of any kind I had was when I used anything less than a 23 needle, and even that wasn't too bad.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    this thread is made of pure fail....

This is gota be the most hostile thread ever...

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    You guys should see the PM this guy sent me.

Haha..Jk fatherof6..I'm not gona do you like that..

Thread Information