MaGiCJNG is offline Associate Member

Two questions...shots in delts and needle busting

Sorry for the weird title.

Anyways, i used to use 1 inch pins for my delts but i switched to 5/8th inch. Are these ok? They seem TINY. I did a shot and it actually felt like the juice flowed down my arm under my skin.

Secondly, before i did this shot i was loading up a syringe and all of a sudden juice started flowing down it on the outside...i was like WTF so as i was pushing it back into the vial, it exploded and juice went everywhere. SUCKED. I tasted it and it tasted like ass, but i guess my lesson learned was make sure if you have the screw on ones, that they are on tight.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Almost all the syringes you get are screw ons. The only ones that werent are slin pins that i have used, other then that i havent heard of anything else. Whenyou get them I always tighten the need on so this thing doesnt happen.

5/8" is ok for delts but IMO NOT big enough as you want to go deep into the muscle. In a bind they work but i wouldnt continue to use them. Why did you switch?

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    you can use 5/8 as long as your BF is not to high, i would never recommend using 5/8 tho , my buddy is currently using them hes 220 6-7BF and he says its fine and i can tell its working lol

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Either low bf% or real skinny.

Ive used 5/8" before and never had problems. I always prefer (and its recomended) to go deep into the muscle so i stick with 1" and bury that thing!

MaGiCJNG is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys. I only switched because i checked out the usual site where it shows injections and what types of pins, and it says delts - 5/8th. Its cheap so i will order 1 inch now.

thanks.

Thread Information