hammerheadjay is offline New Member

New Member/ ADVICE--/Mixing

I am just starting a cycle on Eq/tren /Deca ....I know you can mix oils with oils and not water base...roids...but I read a thread on here about not to mix Tren/with Eq...Are you able to mix all three so you only have to do one shot at a time or do you...half to do them seperated in different,,,shot locations.....Thank you....Hammerheadjay

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    You can mix all of your aas together it doesnt matter. Its not like there is going to be an explosive chemical reaction.

Also are you useing test on that cycle? What amounts are you useing the compounds in?

YouStupidBunnies is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph View Post
    You can mix all of your aas together it doesnt matter. Its not like there is going to be an explosive chemical reaction.

That's not true. I tried it and my arm totally exploded. All was fine for the first hour. It just felt a little warm, so I caught the bus and went to work. On the way, it kept getting warmer and warmer.

The guy sitting next to me said, "Dude, you're smoking.". I thought he was gay and I was about to punch him, but sure enough, he was right. My arm was actually smoking.

I lifted my sleave and just as he leaned in for a closer look, my arm exploded, shattering the window with his head.

I know it sounds bad, but it grew back after I started my PCT. Clomid and antacid tablets.

hammerheadjay is offline New Member
    started off with 1cc each,,,twice a week, going to 3cc twice a wk..

Thread Information