TonyNYC is offline New Member

New to Deca, HELP?!?!?

Just wanted to say this site has alot of great info and now to my question for you guys with the anabolic experience.

I am a 37 year old male, 5'11 195 Ibs. I have been working out for 7 years now and went from 168 Ibs when I started to 195-201 Ibs it bounces up and down between there. I work out atleast 5 times a week, used to 6 or 7 yes I know the body needs rest live and learn. I have gotten as big as I can naturally or atleast close enough and with all that stuff in GNC, creatine, cell tech etc.

A bodybuilder in
    the gym recommended Deca , I have read here and there where Deca is recommended to be taken with testosterone , my questions are, do you guys recommend it? Pills or needles? Which testosterone? Pills etc? How do I cycle it?

Any help is appreciated, thanks guys.
    Last edited by TonyNYC; 04-30-2008 at 08:29 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I'll have this moved to the steroid section, you will get more input there...

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I'll have this moved to the steroid section, you will get more input there...
    Much appreciated.

MasterShake is offline Member
    Well, you need to do a little homework, and I would look into a test only cycle for your first run. Look at the beginner's cycle thread. read alot of posts in here... and use the search button... put together what you want to do for your cycle, and your pct, and post back up so we can take a look at it.

jackdup04 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Well, you need to do a little homework, and I would look into a test only cycle for your first run. Look at the beginner's cycle thread. read alot of posts in here... and use the search button... put together what you want to do for your cycle, and your pct, and post back up so we can take a look at it.
    Agreed^^^ If u do choose to stay with deca ur gonna want test with it so mabye start with a test only cycle..Congrats on natural gains though...

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Will do what do you mean by pct? %?

I know what I would like to do, I have read alot about Deca and would like to try a cycle but I am unclear as to which test I would require. Pills or needles etc, I would prefer pills.

I will do some reading up on here, alot of great info.

Quote Originally Posted by jackdup04 View Post
    Agreed^^^ If u do choose to stay with deca ur gonna want test with it so mabye start with a test only cycle..Congrats on natural gains though...

Thanks, its been tough but rewarding but I think I need to get to the next level.

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=TonyNYC]I am unclear as to which test I would require. Pills or needles etc, I would prefer pills.
    QUOTE]

i hear you on the pills part..as a 1st timer youre not too sure on injecting yourself...with that said...

personally i have never heard of test or deca comming in pills...even if they did you would take alot of pills....think about this..its going to be harsh on your liver

are you only looking to bulk?

[QUOTE=Emilio_Rebenga;3955881]
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyNYC
    I am unclear as to which test I would require. Pills or needles etc, I would prefer pills.
    QUOTE]

i hear you on the pills part..as a 1st timer youre not too sure on injecting yourself...with that said...

personally i have never heard of test or deca comming in pills...even if they did you would take alot of pills....think about this..its going to be harsh on your liver

are you only looking to bulk?
    Pretty much, simply put I want to get thicker.

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

thawk is offline New Member
    PCT = Post Cycle Therapy and will help your body start producing its own test. Deca is a 19nor compound so it seriously shuts down your natural test production. There is an entire sub-forum devoted to PCT, I HIGHLY recommend that you heavily read up on it.

Dont know much about the pills, but I would recommend shooting Test Enanthate with Deca. They are both long ester, so the shot cycle will work well together.

Quote Originally Posted by thawk View Post
    PCT = Post Cycle Therapy and will help your body start producing its own test. Deca is a 19nor compound so it seriously shuts down your natural test production. There is an entire sub-forum devoted to PCT, I HIGHLY recommend that you heavily read up on it.

Dont know much about the pills, but I would recommend shooting Test Enanthate with Deca. They are both long ester, so the shot cycle will work well together.

Im learning something new with every post and thread I read on here thanks!

Blog Entries
    personally as far as test goes i would go with sustanon ...i found my pumps to be unreal with it..the only reason i cant continue to workout is b/c my muscles are too pumped...sounds crazy right? i still have the energy to do it but my muscles wont allow me...i love it!!

good luck on your cycle journey bro

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    You should probably start with a Test Enanthate only cycle first. That way you can see how your body responds, and if everything is good add Deca to the next cycle with Test Enanthate. You ALWAYS run Test with a 19-nor. You should probably just look over the Steroid Profiles in the other forum. PCT is a must for any cycle.

Here's some categories for starters and some of the more popular AAS in each:

TEST
    Long Ester - Enanthate
    Short Ester - Prop
    Pill - DBol

19-Nor
    Deca
    Tren

DHT
    Winny
    Masteron

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio_Rebenga View Post
    personally as far as test goes i would go with sustanon ...i found my pumps to be unreal with it..the only reason i cant continue to workout is b/c my muscles are too pumped...sounds crazy right? i still have the energy to do it but my muscles wont allow me...i love it!!

good luck on your cycle journey bro

Thats what im talking about!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by boondockSAINT View Post
    You should probably start with a Test Enanthate only cycle first. That way you can see how your body responds, and if everything is good add Deca to the next cycle with Test Enanthate. You ALWAYS run Test with a 19-nor. You should probably just look over the Steroid Profiles in the other forum. PCT is a must for any cycle.

Here's some categories for starters and some of the more popular AAS in each:

TEST
    Long Ester - Enanthate
    Short Ester - Prop
    Pill - DBol

19-Nor
    Deca
    Tren

DHT
    Winny
    Masteron
    You guys are great, thanks.

My head is going to explode from the inrush of information. Great stuff.

I have ALOT of reading to do.

thawk is offline New Member
    I also agree on the Test only cycle the first go around. It shows you how/if gyno prone you are, and also how your body will react to the added hormones.

I would recommend starting out at 500mg/week of Test Enanthate , but break it up into 2 shots. Do one on mon and thurs. I ran 500mg test and 500mg deca a week for my first cycle. Everything was fine, but got minor gyno towards the end. I wish I would of just done a Test only cycle first, just to see how it was.

Blog Entries
    clomid will help with the gyno...its always good to have some of that on hand just in case!

everyone's body reacts different...run the test only and see your results and your body's reaction..you never kno..you might be happy with just that...for it being your 1st cycle you should have good gains

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    here are some threads to read that will get you start in your AS quest, they should answer alot of your questions, as your read them if youl have questions, and i bet you will, post them and i'll do what i can to help you answer them

The Basics of Steroids

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...78#post3167378

Steroid Cycles

Cycles for the Newbie

Steroid Profiles you should read as they will probably be your first cycle

Test Enth
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Testosterone Enanthate

Dianabol
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Dianabol (Methandrostenolone)

Steroids that you should know about

Deca
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate)

Sustanon 250
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Sustanon 250

Frontloading

Frontloading motives and benefits explained.

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...hlight=PHEENDO
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

All You Need To Know About Gyno

All you need to know about GYNO.

Diet

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...
    UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...
    Appetite For Construction

Clenbuterol FAQ

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...light=Clen+FAQ

Albuterol

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...erts+albuterol

Cytomel (T3)

Anabolic Review Profile: Cytomel (T3 - Liothyrine Sodium)

Clen /T3

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...hlight=cytomel

Oral vs. Injectable

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ral+injectable

i know it's alot but it's all good stuff and should help you in your knowledge quest, in this game knowledge is safety since the compounds your dealing with are not to be messed with lightly, best of luck researching

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyNYC View Post
    Just wanted to say this site has alot of great info and now to my question for you guys with the anabolic experience.

I am a 37 year old male, 5'11 195 Ibs. I have been working out for 7 years now and went from 168 Ibs when I started to 195-201 Ibs it bounces up and down between there. I work out atleast 5 times a week, used to 6 or 7 yes I know the body needs rest live and learn. I have gotten as big as I can naturally or atleast close enough and with all that stuff in GNC, creatine, cell tech etc.

A bodybuilder in
    the gym recommended Deca , I have read here and there where Deca is recommended to be taken with testosterone , my questions are, do you guys recommend it? Pills or needles? Which testosterone? Pills etc? How do I cycle it?

Any help is appreciated, thanks guys.
    deca is best at 2mg per lb of bodyweight.

Thread Information