Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    hdrider135 is offline Banned

injection time of day

does it matter what time of day you inject? like if i wanted to do it later in the night?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    You want to keep blood/hormone levels stable throughout the body so you ideally should shoot at the same time each injection (give or take an hour or so).

But yes if you CANNOT do it at the normal time then do it when you can that same day.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    i prefer about 45 mins to an hour before the gym.
    i go to the gym same time everyday so before then its my "prep time" for anything i need to take etc..

hdrider135 is offline Banned
    well my injections are split buy 3.5 days so my first one i did at like 11:30 pm cuz it took me days to get the balls to do it so if i was gonna stay with the exact same scheduale i guess id do it at 11:30 pm again for my third one? but what i mean by the question is if it matters what time i inject tho like if the body metabolizes the drug differently at different times

NEW_GUY is offline Junior Member
    Well your still real early into your cycle so if you dont like the 11:30pm time it can be changed to a better time that is good for you but try and stick to the same time you decide to pick each inject like Lego said ..

Thread Information