thmeddy is offline New Member

newbie questions about winstrol

I was a former college football player, and when I reported to play ball my freshman year, I weighed approxomately 305, they put me on weight loss, now, eight months later I'm down to 205 off of pure diet and excersize. I'm looking for a way to aid me in cutting the last real 20 lbs of fat I have within my midsection. A friend of mine suggest and offered to supply with 50mg tablets of winstrol . I'm not under NCAA testing any more so I'm seriously considering using it. The questions I had are:

1. what kind of positive effect am I going to see from this?
    2. since I'm only interested in using it for a cycle or two, am I going to see regression once I finish taking it?
    3. Are 50mg (what he said I should take) what I should be on, or should I see a lower dosage?
    4. What kind of side effects come along with winstrol?
    5. How much should I have to expect to pay for a 50 tab bottle of 50mg winstrol?

thank you in advance

NEW_GUY is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thmeddy View Post
    I was a former college football player, and when I reported to play ball my freshman year, I weighed approxomately 305, they put me on weight loss, now, eight months later I'm down to 205 off of pure diet and excersize. I'm looking for a way to aid me in cutting the last real 20 lbs of fat I have within my midsection. A friend of mine suggest and offered to supply with 50mg tablets of winstrol . I'm not under NCAA testing any more so I'm seriously considering using it. The questions I had are:

1. what kind of positive effect am I going to see from this?
    2. since I'm only interested in using it for a cycle or two, am I going to see regression once I finish taking it?
    3. Are 50mg (what he said I should take) what I should be on, or should I see a lower dosage?
    4. What kind of side effects come along with winstrol?
    5. How much should I have to expect to pay for a 50 tab bottle of 50mg winstrol?

thank you in advance
    I dont understand why you think you need aas to help you burn off the last 20 lbs if you already dropped a hundred with out any aas ? you may just want to run some Clenbuterol to help you out with the fat but I honestly dont think you need anything just keep up with your cardio and diet..

Quote Originally Posted by NEW_GUY View Post
    I dont understand why you think you need aas to help you burn off the last 20 lbs if you already dropped a hundred with out any aas ? you may just want to run some Clenbuterol to help you out with the fat but I honestly dont think you need anything just keep up with your cardio and diet..
    Thank you for your suggestion. I appreciate it since my knowledge of anabolics is extremely limited.

I wasn't suggesting that I need it, I was just thinking it'd be helpful, assuming the side effects and risks wern't too much. That's why I got on here hoping to see if it's something I should go through with or disregard.

NEW_GUY is offline Junior Member
    Thank you for your suggestion. I appreciate it since my knowledge of anabolics is extremely limited.

I wasn't suggesting that I need it, I was just thinking it'd be helpful, assuming the side effects and risks wern't too much. That's why I got on here hoping to see if it's something I should go through with or disregard.
    Yea it seems your doing just fine aas free , so just keep up eating right and good cardio and you'll be fine ..

(1*) is offline Member
    can you post pics...
    that's good to go for 8 months

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    here is the question of the day
    do you want to actually take the time to learn about AS or do you just want a quick fix

if your willing to research then i can point you in the right direction but if you just want a quick fix then AS isn't for you to begin with

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    welll something like winny or IGF would help him retain the muscle he has while hes dieting/cardio

SNUKA is offline Member
    congrats on losing 100lbs in 8months just with diet and cardio. you dont need juice right now. like someone else suggested you might want to look into some clen , but your doign fine with out it. i would lose the last 20lbs then worry about building muscle.

your body will be so primed you wont even need steroids come that time anyways. do more research and in a couple of years of solid training and a clean bulking diet you will be good to go.

whiskey15 is offline Associate Member
    Winstrol will not make you lose weight, the only thing its good for is gaining hard muscles with no water retention. I fnd it a lot easier to lose weight now that Im off winstrol. And if you are playing sports you will wish you didnt take them when your joints hurt so bad you cant even run.

Thanks for all the input everyone. I'm not really that concerned about my weight, moreso I'm looking for the best way to burn fat and retain lean mass. I've been working with just basic supplements, I've done three cycles on hydroxycut hardcore and one on lean system seven. I'm looking for something that is going to provide the same effect I saw from them, just at a little more amped up effect. I'm not looking to getting into consistant steroid cycles (due to potential long term health effects), just looking to do one or two cycles on something that will help me destroy midsection fat and unveil the abdominal muscles I have lying under there from a decade of playing football and wrestling. A friend of mine who has been using different anabolics told me that winstrol was the way to go. I just wanted to get the input of multiple educated individuals to tell me what would be the right way to go.

As for the pics, here they are.

Here is me at 305 about 2 weeksbefore reporting for football, I'm sure you can figure out which one I am.

Here is me about two months ago at about 215-220ish, I'm now down to about 205:

funny thing is that's the exact same shirt

whiskey15 is offline Associate Member
    wow, good job bro! If you want to just burn fat I wouldnt go with any AAS I would personally get something with ephedra in it.

here is some info on fat burners that you should look in to

first here's some stuff on diet to look over just for info
    Diet

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...
    UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...
    Appetite For Construction
    http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/calories/calories.html

and here's the stuff to look over for fat burning

Clenbuterol FAQ

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...light=Clen+FAQ

Albuterol

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...erts+albuterol

Cytomel (T3)

Anabolic Review Profile: Cytomel (T3 - Liothyrine Sodium)

Clen /T3

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...hlight=cytomel

Thanks a million

no problem bro, if you have some questions about what your reading or whatever just keep posting them and we'll be more than happy to help

Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    no problem bro, if you have some questions about what your reading or whatever just keep posting them and we'll be more than happy to help
    those FAQs you created links to didn't work.

I've done a good bit of research on the clen and cytomel and just have two questions:

1. Which one would you reccomend for the best fat loss?
    2. Is it safe to stack the two?

*edit: Post removed
    Last edited by thmeddy; 05-05-2008 at 12:15 PM. Reason: violation of forum rules

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    I also have one more noob question to the whole aggresive supplementing thing, I need to know a good place to where you can purchase something such a clenbuterol or winstrol, I'm having a little issues finding a place that is selling a legitimate product and to where I don't feel like I'm walking head on into a federal offense. If someone wants to message me and let me know a good place I can order some supplements, that'd be great.
    This is not a source fishing board. Edit your post, what you wrote is against the rules.
    Board Rules !!!! Please See !!!!

CL

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    This is not a source fishing board. Edit your post, what you wrote is against the rules.
    Board Rules !!!! Please See !!!!

CL
    my bad man, I'm just kind of new to this whole thing. I edited the post. Thanks for the heads up.

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    WOOOOOW!!!

MAN IT LOOKS LIKE U SPIT OUT ANOTHER PERSON!

good job...keep up ur diet and cardio..you're doin good..also remember this...dont use the sacle to tell u how well you're doin...u may have gained 5lbs while workin out..but youve prob lost a couple of inches around your body

Stoneco|d is offline Associate Member
    I hate using a scale lol. Muscle weighs 3 x more than fat and it will show. The scale in my gym is broken so it's all good.

Congrats on losing weight, keep going!. I was 280 lbs and I cut down to 195. I am at 200 exactly now, a lot leaner. I have some fat that I am struggling with but I am working on it.

Thread Information