nathanelliott1 is offline New Member

Exclamation Side Effects with Test?

Hey guys.Im going to be taking a Test Cycle injection for the first time..I was just wondering about other people, and how there side effects were with approx 3cc each week.for 8-10 weeks.How will be the depression?etc.
    Im just a little nervous.But i want to inject.
    thanx for checkin out this for me

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So I take it you are NOT going to take the advise from the other thread and wait until you are down below 15% BF since you are now at 25%? NOT good. You will waste your money but that is up to you. You will gain MUCH more from spending time reading the diet section, making a diet for yourself and then asking opinions on that. Get a good workout/cardio routine and stick with it until you get your weight down naturally. Using Test will not do anything for you unless you have these other things in check except screw up your bodies natural Test. If you do not have the will power to do the diet and work out you will not do the Test properly with a PCT (more research) and you will end up messing up your body even more for life.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    good call on that lovbyts noticing hes 25%

...way to high start a cycle doing a cycle now you would double your sides as if you were down to 15% , its simply not healthy when you want to talk about it raising your cholesteral levels. dont be so lazy, a good diet and training followed by cardio you should start droppin weight easy, in a month you could easily drop 5% bodyfat.

nathanelliott1 is offline New Member
    No i def am going to weight a few months and cut right down.I am taking your advice very serious.Im just curious for in the future-as in a few months from now.i Just would like to know every possibly thing i can about the test injection before i do it months from now.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dont look for a simple or quick answer, it's tough to find here I know, I'm a newbie also but read at least 2 hrs a day for the last few weeks and am learning a lot even though I HATE reading. LOL
    Read, read and read then try to post a question with more thought and information in it such as I'm (stats) and want to do a cycle using(weel 1-12) ?, ?, and ? at ?cc/mg using a PCT such as ? at ?cc/mg starting week ?-?
    Read, you will see tons of examples and feedback.
    Good luck on the diet, that is most important LONG before your first cycle.

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanelliott1 View Post
    Hey guys.Im going to be taking a Test Cycle injection for the first time..I was just wondering about other people, and how there side effects were with approx 3cc each week.for 8-10 weeks.How will be the depression?etc.
    Im just a little nervous.But i want to inject.
    thanx for checkin out this for me

hair loss, gyno, and acne. Bloat with cyp and enth a little with prop.

Thread Information