mollietony01 is offline New Member

steroids effect on herpes virus

I have just started sustanon 250 and i am curious as to wether or not i should expect more herpies outbreaks? any info would be appreciatted.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    IMO i wouldnt think so , i'll bump for other resonses

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    i tried a google search, but i couldnt find anything about test stimulating the herpes virus...

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    i found this...
    "Common activators of herpes outbreaks are colds and other viral infections, fatigue, sun exposure, physical irritation of the skin, and emotional stress"
    http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/id/ART00372

so i guess it would depend on how the test effects ur system, if you get emotionally stressed and such.. i bet as long as you keep your stress down, along with ur fatigue, you should be fine... but it would depend on ur rxn to the artificial test goin through ur system...

umm.... w/ the stress, there will be extra cortisol in ur system cause of ht test and the heavy lifing and such... so you might want to look into gettin somehting that will lower cortisone levels...

makembyte is offline Junior Member
    do you know the difference between true love and herpes?

herpes lasts for ever

(1*) is offline Member
    ^^^ ^^^

Unoid is offline Member
    hormonal changes are said to cause outbreaks. I get cold sores herpes and its annoying but I am unsure if cycling has ever affected them

UrRoyalHighness is offline Associate Member
    I am not a doctor but if AAS lowers ones immune system then I would assume that the virus would have a field day. IMO you should weigh out the risks. In one hand you have a chance to do a cycle and get ripped. In the other, you have a nice ripped body and knowing that you could get an outbreak at anytime. I dont have herpes but I would probably do anything I could to keep my immune system high and working tip top.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrRoyalHighness View Post
    I am not a doctor but if AAS lowers ones immune system then I would assume that the virus would have a field day. IMO you should weigh out the risks. In one hand you have a chance to do a cycle and get ripped. In the other, you have a nice ripped body and knowing that you could get an outbreak at anytime. I dont have herpes but I would probably do anything I could to keep my immune system high and working tip top.
    Thats exactly what i was thinking

transformer is offline New Member
    There is an amino acid that will help with your problem here is an article on it. Lysine prevents breakouts and arginine can cause herpes flairups. Make sure it is free form. Hope I helped you out.
    http://www.herpes.com/Treatment.shtml

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    valtrex is usuallly listed along with the other ancillary's

Well, I do know that stress can trigger outbreaks, but if you work out, you able to handle stress better and you shouldn't be fatigued as bad because your active.

nightdiver is offline New Member
    been there for almost 20 years. im very carefull and i have to say that my wife still doesnt have it.
    i was in a doctors office last year that is a friend also and i thought i should ask (you never know when youre gonna hear something new)
    he said that herpes hides at the nerves and when you over stimulate the "spot" you wake it up. Youve got to keep a good immune system all the time
    during my cycle (6 weeks / 2 off/ 6 weeks) i had herpes during the last 5 weeks.
    i was like wtf??????? then i realized i had sex too often because of test.
    So i ended up having sex just two times in a week and that was it.
    im on pct right now and i gained 9 kg and a lot of strenght
    just my 0,2

Thread Information