Thread: Avavar

Unstoppable90 is offline New Member

Avavar

Thoughts? Wanted to slim down a lil for summer looking for something thats not too harsh

6 foot even 197 lbs bf11%

Thinking about running 30mg day for 4 weeks
    Any help apprediated thanks

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    training exp
    cyc exp

Nstart is offline Associate Member
    If you want to slim down, you need spend less time doing anabolics and more time creating yourself a good cutting diet. In my opinion I would never take var. It's expensive, an oral so it is hard on your liver, and the gains you get are minimal. You are much better off taking something like Prop instead if you insisted on taking something.

At 11% body fat, how much weight are you looking to cut down? Better yet, what body fat percentage do you want?

My suggestion. Don't do any AAS right now. Cut down with a proper diet. It's cheaper and safer.

Unstoppable90 is offline New Member
    Age-22
    I consume roughly 240g of protein 180g of carbs and 40g of fats daily totalling 2040 calories. Im looking to get to about 8% cant seem to get out of double digits.

As for my training experience ive been training since im about 17 and this would be my first cycle

wes135 is offline New Member
    dude your gonna juice so you can drop 3% bf...

Unoid is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nstart View Post
    If you want to slim down, you need spend less time doing anabolics and more time creating yourself a good cutting diet. In my opinion I would never take var. It's expensive, an oral so it is hard on your liver, and the gains you get are minimal. You are much better off taking something like Prop instead if you insisted on taking something.

At 11% body fat, how much weight are you looking to cut down? Better yet, what body fat percentage do you want?

My suggestion. Don't do any AAS right now. Cut down with a proper diet. It's cheaper and safer.
    Anavar can be beneficial for cutting. Keeping muscle mass while losing fat is ideal. Anavar will help maintain muscle mass...

Just because your personal risk vs reward makes anavar = no, doesn't mean it wouldn't be worth it to him.

Nstart is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoid View Post
    Anavar can be beneficial for cutting. Keeping muscle mass while losing fat is ideal. Anavar will help maintain muscle mass...

Just because your personal risk vs reward makes anavar = no, doesn't mean it wouldn't be worth it to him.
    That is exactly why I said "In my opinion" because if he insists on doing something, he's better off doing prop instead of in Anavar. Again, my opinion.

For 3% body fat or 6lbs, I can't recommend doing a cycle. All he has to do is keep his diet in check, cut 300 calories per day out, do a little more cardio and he can get down to his goal of 8% body fat in 3-4 weeks even at a moderate pace.

I cannot believe someone would want to do a cycle of AAS to drop 6lbs. That is just ridiculous.

If anything, a low dosage of clen and maybe even T3. Even that I wouldn't recommend for a measly 6lbs.

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wes135 View Post
    dude your gonna juice so you can drop 3% bf...
    sounds like a girlie -man.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unstoppable90 View Post
    Thoughts? Wanted to slim down a lil for summer looking for something thats not too harsh

6 foot even 197 lbs bf11%

Thinking about running 30mg day for 4 weeks
    Any help apprediated thanks
    you would be better suited 40-60mg wk for 10wks

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah **** and if all our pockets where that deep then we'd be running alot more than var, thats just outragious, like me saying "yeah dood just run primo tren var high dosed for 6 months .. ohh and 10iu hgh ed."

LAN1977 is offline New Member
    I am a female who is new to the steroid world. Someone suggested Anavar to me. I am leary of ordering it or getting it from someone b/c I do not know what I am getting. Is there a way to get a DR. to prescribe it? I live in NY. Thanks

adude006 is offline Associate Member
    30mg for 4 weeks isnt worth it. I ran 75 & 100mg twice for around 6-7 weeks, it was just awesome! Excellent size + strength, no real sides except my cholestrol got jacked. I liked this even better than a regular test cycle. Made me hard as a rock & strong as an ox without any real sides. Plus i have hair issues and it didnt even cause one hair to fall off!

I would definitely run it but not at 30mg... i would say atleast 60mg for 7-8 weeks. If you have done AAS before then i would raise the dosage.. but here's the secret: Your diet should be perfect to make it work well. I was bulking though on my cycle so i ate like a dog....

The thing is you need to decide if you just want to cut down and keep your strength the same or you want to cut and become really stong. For regular cutting you're better off with clen or just regular cardio...

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LAN1977 View Post
    I am a female who is new to the steroid world. Someone suggested Anavar to me. I am leary of ordering it or getting it from someone b/c I do not know what I am getting. Is there a way to get a DR. to prescribe it? I live in NY. Thanks
    start your own thread.....and I will be more than happy to chime in

jeffefrijoles is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LAN1977 View Post
    Welcome to AR. However, please start your own thread. Also, please read through all rules and stickies, and lots of researching this site would be beneficial before posting again. As far as finding a Dr that would prescribe it for you, I dont think anyone here could answer that for you. Good luck.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I'm not going to argue the use of AAS in your situation. Var is solid but IMO should be taken in dosages of 60-75mg for a 200lb+ male.

You WILL see strength gains, but along with that you might also get the dreaded back pumps, and i'm talking they are a bitch.

I would suggest you get your diet laid out, get your Var. Let everyone critique it all (diet, Var dosages etc) and then go get it done.

Var can **** with your Cholesterol as someone mentioned before, take in some Flush Free Niacin just to aid in that. Tons of water and maybe even some Potassium or Bannana's.

Let us know how it goes.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Thread Information