bn585 is offline New Member

Army Drug Test? Please help!

Just starting week 5 of Test E only cycle... Army Reserve Drill this weekend, had to piss in a cup on Sunday.

Does anyone know if the army just does the standard 5 rec drug panel, or more?

Anyone with any insight on this would be much appreciated.

Nstart is offline Associate Member
    Steroid tests are expensive and they will only test you if you are giving them reason to. Normally they do not test for steroids .

SF7thGrp is offline Junior Member
    They do not test for juice!! Dont worry

grey80 is offline New Member
    Yeah, Most of those piss in a cup test are all the same. I have passed so many of them while I had used various drugs within 5 days of the test; from marijuana to steroids , those test are shit.
    You'll be fine so don't sweat it. Last time I check they only did the test for gear as part of a "random" test, but I got the feeling that it wasn't as random as some would think.

petethemanc is offline Banned
    Uk military here, and they don't test for gear, way to expensive. Recreational drugs only. Dont worry

MasterShake is offline Member
    If they tested for juice, alot of guys would be popped... no sweat!

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont think this has to be reiterated but no they dont

Outta Kontrol is offline Associate Member
    tey do if you give em a reason too... like gaining 40 pounds of mass in the between before yoour next drill weekend

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I did a shot the morning of my drug test at MEPS and i took a piss test today for the army while im on a cycle. Im 110%sure they dont test for aas

reconrover is offline New Member

Testing

Nope, they only test you for cause!

Hey 7th Grp, catch up with ya again in S-Kay.

P

teufelhundenjwa is offline Associate Member
    During my tenure in the Corps, I only know of 1 individual that got tested/popped for AAS use. This doode, which I'll refer to as Cpl Dumass, was in fact just that.
    He was of Spanish decent, prolly around 5'7" and naturally weighing around 150 lbs. I went on an eight week training deployment, and upon returning I found Cpl Dumass to be blowed the F up! Very obvious he was juicing. He'd be in the gym, yelling, grunting, throwing weights around, etc....whereas before, very meek, quiet, small. Shortly after the piss test, our Cpl D was no more. He had been reduced to a Lcpl, and was back to being his usual small self.
    This piss test however, wasn't the norm. Authorities had suspected him juicing, and decided to test his whole shop with the normal 5 panel screen plus testing for anabolics.
    It's my understanding that an individual cannot be singled out, but rather one's shop/unit can.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Dude, I juiced three of the four years I was in the Navy. Never popped once. The tests are expensive and the Military are some cheap F**** Just take it easy. Don't rage and buy some supplements and let people see what your taking. Thats what i did. I would eat a ton of chicken, fruit and then take my supp's in front of everyone. I think at first they suspected but after they let it go. Just my 2 cents

Jacoby is offline Junior Member
    depends on your unit too, I know mine wouldn't give a **** even if I told my CO that I was juicing. We ruck too much to be little.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    currently airborne and half my platoon is on shit in garrison- like every said b4 tests r expensive so they have to have a good reason to suspect.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    You're fine, don't worry

Thread Information