2fat4me is offline New Member

Clen/ECA with Keto Diet

Is it productive to take ECA or Clen while on Keto diet? I'm no nutritionist so I'm not sure if it is wise to raise temp and MBR and then force the body into Ketosis.

Thanks

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    FVCK KETO!!! U can do ECA OR Clen while on a good diet. Stay away from keto as the weigt loss is almost neveer permanant

Actually, I'm not concerned with permanent I have to lose 20lb in 5 weeks after that my weight is controlled by my vanity only not my employer. I have already lost 77.5lb "the right way" but have hit a sticking point and must shake things up to get the weight off fast.

Trust me I did atkins back when that was the rage and really didnt like it but I did lose weight in a hurry.

VTliftVT is offline Associate Member
    keto if done correctly is a very great diet. as long as you have one carb up day during the week then youll be fine and hold onto muscle as well. eat healthy fats as well as most want to eat whatever when on keto fat wise. slowly introduce carbs back into your diet after you reach your goal and monitor your weight gain as so not to load all of the weight back on as your body will be shocked and upon intro to carbs.

Thanks for the info, does anyone have an opinion on taking ECA or Clen while doing Keto? I'm 48 hours into the diet but am holding off on the ECA at this point.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    It wont hurt...

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fat4me View Post
    Thanks for the info, does anyone have an opinion on taking ECA or Clen while doing Keto? I'm 48 hours into the diet but am holding off on the ECA at this point.
    Both drugs will enhance your weightloss while dieting, if thats what your asking ? I would stick to Clen - due to its longer half life and anti-catabolic properites.

Thread Information