Freak22 is offline New Member

Taking Novla and Test to Counter Gyno?

If you are already on test and u are gettin gyno, if you take Novladex to try to lessen gyno is this a bad idea???

Raw Deal is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak22 View Post
    If you are already on test and u are gettin gyno, if you take Novladex to try to lessen gyno is this a bad idea???
    If you can't answer that ,what the hell are you doing Test For????

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak22 View Post
    woooooow!! this is goin to be interesting

I am on Deca and Test and getting Gyno like the thread i had before and i was curious bc i was told that if i stop deca i can stay on test but also take novladex to help wit gyno??? What do u think??

lovetobebig1984 is offline Associate Member
    bro if you got gyno nolva wont do shit you need to read up ........

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    nolvadex will worsen gyno when you are on deca (any 19nor) due to elevated prog. levels. i like people that make fun of others when they dont know the answer either. u should of been on liquidex(armidex)

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    nolvadex will worsen gyno when you are deca(any 19nor) due to elevated prog. levels. i like people that make fun of others when they dont know the answer either. u should of been on liquidex(armidex)
    ^^^^^^^^^^Thank god sombody researches this shit before they do it !

The gyno isnt bad it just started, like sensitive thats all....should i stay on my cycle of deca and test then after i finish both take novla???

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    hey man...do some research...know what you're gonna put into your body before u do it..know the side effects and how to react in a situation like this...basicly

EDUCATE YOURSELF BEFORE U MESS UP YOUR BODY!

the search button is there..if you're too lazy to read up on stuff then you shouldnt be takin any gear...SERIOUSLY!

read and educate yourself..if theres something you dont understand then u can ask questions and we can try our best to help u understand

All you need to know about GYNO.

thats the thread about gyno...have fun!

u can stay on deca and test . just make sure you stop using the deca about 2 weeks before you finish your test. yes you can use nolva as part of your PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    nolvadex will worsen gyno when you are on deca(any 19nor) due to elevated prog. levels. i like people that make fun of others when they dont know the answer either. u should of been on liquidex(armidex)
    Bro I don't make fun of others, but i do give them a kick in the ass so that some Bone head doesnt give them the wrong answer and they can figure it out themselves..i'm far from not Knowing what to do on cycles..And i learned the correct ways by first reading threads, profiles of AS, and trial and error, After i had enough knowlage to do a cycle, i could open a thread with resonable question ! I'm 33yrs old, im not a kid trying to put anybody down, just giving them the Tools to learn somthing that has become a great life experiance to me and thoughs that do it responsibley !
    Last edited by Raw Deal; 05-05-2008 at 06:13 PM.

_007 is offline Associate Member
    Im gonna get flamed for this & it is by no means advice but i will tell you from personal experience that ive had. Test/deca cycle got gyno 8 weeks into it so i stoped the cycle waited a week after my last injection then took 1 50mg ugl nolva cap every night before bed for two weeks & my gyno was gone 3 weeks later. Ive heard this dosnt work for everyone & some people will flat out tell you it dosnt work for anyone but it did for me or the gyno went away on its own. Anyway like i said its not advice but their you go thats my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by _007 View Post
    Im gonna get flamed for this & it is by no means advice but i will tell you from personal experience that ive had. Test/deca cycle got gyno 8 weeks into it so i stoped the cycle waited a week after my last injection then took 1 50mg ugl nolva cap every night before bed for two weeks & my gyno was gone 3 weeks later. Ive heard this dosnt work for everyone & some people will flat out tell you it dosnt work for anyone but it did for me or the gyno went away on its own. Anyway like i said its not advice but their you go thats my 2 cents.
    As has been said, everybody can react differently to different things..We all must find out what is good for us !^^^^

raw deal, u must forgive me. i run into many people on here that just shoot out smart remarks and avoid the question because they dont know the answer. i looked into ur profile and i noticed ur not that type. but the I win comment was uncalled for! unless it wasnt meant to be offensive.

roid_rage is offline Associate Member
    well.. here's the problem... if you are under low dosis of deca (under 400 still safe), then is most likely that you got gyno from the test, and not from progesteronal activity... so nolva should work fine... now if you are on high dosis of deca, I would go for letrozol... adex, liquidex or any anastrozol will not do shit to an existing gyno, anastrozol it's an AI, it acts before the gyno was formed... not after... letro would be fine...

Quote Originally Posted by roid_rage View Post
    well.. here's the problem... if you are under low dosis of deca (under 400 still safe), then is most likely that you got gyno from the test, and not from progesteronal activity... so nolva should work fine... now if you are on high dosis of deca, I would go for letrozol... adex, liquidex or any anastrozol will not do shit to an existing gyno, anastrozol it's an AI, it acts before the gyno was formed... not after... letro would be fine...
    Now this is the reason i said to do research..No disrespect to the Bro above..but he coulnt give you any worse Advice..Let me say this ONE MORE TIME TODAY EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE 10 THREADS ON IT.......................
    YOU CAN NOT TAKE A SERM WHILE ON A NANDROLONE ..IT WILL MAKE THE GYNO WORSE...............SO EATHER TAKE THE ADVICE THAT WE GAVE YOU, OR CALL ME WHEN YOUR A 36DD, AND I'LL TAKE YOU TO DINNER !

Quote Originally Posted by Raw Deal View Post
    Now this is the reason i said to do research..No disrespect to the Bro above..but he coulnt give you any worse Advice..Let me say this ONE MORE TIME TODAY EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE 10 THREADS ON IT.......................
    YOU CAN NOT TAKE A SERM WHILE ON A NANDROLONE ..IT WILL MAKE THE GYNO WORSE...............SO EATHER TAKE THE ADVICE THAT WE GAVE YOU, OR CALL ME WHEN YOUR A 36DD, AND I'LL TAKE YOU TO DINNER !
    everybody says the same thing, and I do not doubt it's the best thing to do.. it must be for something...and actually I used to think the same (eventhough I never got gyno) but... downhere, in southamerica, letro is not even known and it's pretty hard, if not impossible to get, and most people that do cycles with test and deca and get gyno... the only form to treat it is with tamoxifen ... and what I've come to notice, is if the are in low deca dosis (as I said under 400) there should not be any problem, now when they are using 400 or above, usually (not even always), gyno does not go away or even get worst...

Quote Originally Posted by Raw Deal View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^Thank god sombody researches this shit before they do it !
    sorry, but have to say, you got to do some more research too my friend... adex will not do shit to a existing gyno...

Thread Information