cam89 is offline Junior Member

Natural Limit question

Ive been lifting for about 4 years, started when i was 16. From ages 16-17 I was on steroids (growth spurts, lol). At 18 it was a bit tougher but I continued to gain LBM. Now I'm 20 and its harder and harder to gain LBM without gaining either 1. A good amount of body fat or 2. Super Clean bulk and barely over maintenance. I'm not thinking of steroids as a magic pill, but just the boost to gain LBM at a decent pace without gaining lots of body fat, my body type is the worst....i gain fat easily without going to the gym(i started out at 180lbs 35% body fat). I'm thinking of starting a cycle soon, so just wanted to know what y'all think. Those 4 years of training were real training btw, my whole family is overweight so when I was 16 i started training hard and havent stopped ever since except for some surgery that I had and a few breaks, other than that i've been extremely consistent.
    Starting stats were
    16 years old 180lbs 35% bodyfat
    current 20 yo 170 13% bodyfat
    Last edited by cam89; 05-05-2008 at 11:45 AM.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    what are your stats now

Quote Originally Posted by jAcKeD!!!! View Post
    what are your stats now
    I edited them in,forgot.
    This year ive finally started getting lean, trying to get ripped still need to drop like 10 lbs or so, not as easy I thought it was, but gettin there. I have some pics of me back at 17 years old on bb.com after training for a year, im much leaner now though. Ill get the link.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/...&ppuser=105985
    this is me 3 years ago, i was about 175, 5lbs heavier than right now but nowhere near as lean. Im gonna try and get a pic of me before I started lifting....I was so bad, man. Like 190lbs and my shoulders were as big as a bottle cap.
    Last edited by cam89; 05-05-2008 at 11:51 AM.

_007 is offline Associate Member
    20 is a bit young still ide wait at least a couple of years

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Don't rush into them Bro. Check out the diet forum and maybe up your protein. I gotta agree with 007, your still pretty young..

Quote Originally Posted by _007 View Post
    20 is a bit young still ide wait at least a couple of years
    Easier said than done IMO, what I don't understand is if your Test levels keep going up until 26, wouldnt that mean growing should be the same up to 26??? or is that depending on your bodytype and genetics??
    I remember when i first started lifting I blew up in LBM the first few months, then the next few years LBM came slowly but was there, but now its not as quick as it was.
    Last edited by cam89; 05-05-2008 at 12:01 PM.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    lookin good bro ! i dont think there is a need to even do AAS right now, but its your choice. Your hormones rite now are threw the roof at age 20, just being on a perfect diet and trainin routine with protien, glutamine and a multi-vit will make you grow.
    i for one jumped into AAS early at around 17 and is perfectly fine, im on a cycle rite now too and i get blood tests everymonth.i suggested if you decide to do it do it safe and properly do alot of research and monitor your health at the docs.

Quote Originally Posted by jAcKeD!!!! View Post
    lookin good bro ! i dont think there is a need to even do AAS right now, but its your choice. Your hormones rite now are threw the roof at age 20, just being on a perfect diet and trainin routine with protien, glutamine and a multi-vit will make you grow.
    i for one jumped into AAS early at around 17 and is perfectly fine, im on a cycle rite now too and i get blood tests everymonth.i suggested if you decide to do it do it safe and properly do alot of research and monitor your health at the docs.
    Bloodwork

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    I think you are too young. As mentioned, your hormones are at their peak right now, and adding AAS could disrupt them for the rest of your life. You should definitely still be able to make gains, so something else must be wrong. Try changing up your routine, hitting up the cardio, check out the Diet forum, maybe look into Clen . There are millions of people in their 20's and 30's that can still make gains without AAS. You are not an exception. It just gets harder the more advanced you are. Can't expect to make newbie gains for 5 years, or we would all be benching 1000.

good post Saint, thnx for your reply
    Just started an ECA stack 5 days ago, didnt go clen because of the extra stress it would be on my heart....

Thread Information