Thread: Equipoise

TJM7275 is offline Banned

Equipoise

So I started my cycle of 12 weeks of Test Cyp and 10 weeks of Equipoise . I never took Equipoise before and my appetite is through the roof. Anyone else experienced this.? I am not complaining at all because its easier to eat my meals. Just wondering?

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    eq makes you have more of an appetite

Nice, thanks Jacked. I took my first shots Sunday night and I can't stop eating. I freakin ate 8 egg whites this morning at 9 and by 10:30 I was hungry again. Anyway thanks.... Hows your cycle going??

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    Yep i was gonna add eq to a cycle just to help me eat. But you might wanna look at extending your cycle because eq takes a decent amount of time to kick in.
    Last edited by CheddaNips; 05-06-2008 at 01:50 PM.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CheddaNips View Post
    Yep i was gonna add eq to a cycle just to help me eat. But you might wanna look at extending your cycle because ex takes a decent amount of time to kick in.
    agreed. u r wasting money, increase ur test to 18 weeks and EQ to 16.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    It's one of the most noticeable aspect of EQ, enjoy it!

For that reason people also like to use it on a bulking diet just to have the appetite to eat more.

You guys think I would be noticing it already.. If so i am a huge fan. I am not sure if i wanna run gear for 18 weeks, seems a bit long but i will consider it.
    I gotta tell you guys i am constantly hungry. I just can't seem to eat enough...F*** Yeah
    I am trying to bulk up a bit, so what are you guys thinking for cardio?
    Thanks again Jacked, Chuck, Chedda, and Smoke Dog

It's better if you wanna cut as well. But be aware to not eat junk and always clean when you get those appetite cravings

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    EQ is decent but not worth the money unless your lean bulking or cutting as the vascularity will be more pronounced by week 8 or so. IT takes a while to work as it builds up levels slowly in your system. By week 9 for me i started to get a more hard/vascular look on a lean bulk.

Dude I cut out everything crappy, not that I really ate to much shit to begin with. I am going with a pretty simple diet of egg white(not a fan of yokes) chicken, lean beef and what not. Couldn't tell you the last time I had a soda, even diet. Plenty of water, actually nothing else but. I have been eating oats with a couple of Bannana's in it as my pre lunch meal. A salad with chicken and a little bit of oil and vinegar for lunch and another pre dinner meal.. Usually a protein shake. For dinner I have been eating betweena 1/2 to a pound of chicken with some veggies. Never really been to keen on sweets.
    Thanks Lego, thats kinda what i am going for. I am running 500 ml of test cyp with it as well.
    I havent cycled in a while and did not want to go to crazy.... I learned the hard way before
    Last edited by TJM7275; 05-06-2008 at 02:11 PM.

^^^agree on the money fact.

I usually don't use gears like EQ or primo just for their mild properties which really don't worth the cost.

I prefer going sure with a 19nor, test and an oral.

Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    Dude I cut out everything crappy, not that I really ate to much shit to begin with. I am going with a pretty simple diet of egg white(not a fan of yokes) chicken, lean beef and what not. Couldn't tell you the last time I had a soda, even diet. Plenty of water, actually nothing else but. I have been eating oats with a couple of Bannana's in it as my pre lunch meal. A salad with chicken and a little bit of oil and vinegar for lunch and another pre dinner meal.. Usually a protein shake. For dinner I have been eating betweena 1/2 to a pound of chicken with some veggies. Never really been to keen on sweets.
    Thanks Lego, thats kinda what i am going for. I am running 500 ml of test cyp with it as well.
    I havent cycled in a while and did not want to go to crazy.... I learned the hard way before
    So it would be fine.
    Have you posted your diet somewhere in the board?

The reason I got it was because it was $50 for a 10 cc bottle. Cant really beat that. I was just gonna run the Cyp for this cycle but figured what the hell, throw in some Eq
    No I have not posted my diet around. It worked great for me the other times I got geared up and was always happy.

Thread Information