Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member

quick question about brand...

okay, even though i've been a member here, i re-read the policies and such, but before i get flamed or banned, just wanted to make sure...i know there's no source posting, but is it okay to ask about a particular brand? i mean, i just got some stuff from a friend of mine, so he's really the source, but this brand is supposedly American pharm grade, but it looks more like a UGL...can i post the brand name of this stuff and see if anyone has heard of it? Thanks bros

alpha

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    No.

We stay away from mentioning labs here so if you would like to know, PM a willing mod/vet/monitor the name to check it for you.

can any other mods/vets/monitors PM me so i can send them the info, and the pic is up in the "pictures of steroids " forum...don't know how you're supposed to find out if it's bogus or not if you can't say the brand name or show it in the pics...anyhow, not gonna argue, but really could use some insight/help here...thanks

alpha

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    post a pic, but just black out the lab name........someone will probably recognize the bottle, label, top or stopper color.......this is how we can tell if its real or not.....we dont need the name....

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male View Post
    okay, even though i've been a member here, i re-read the policies and such, but before i get flamed or banned, just wanted to make sure...i know there's no source posting, but is it okay to ask about a particular brand? i mean, i just got some stuff from a friend of mine, so he's really the source, but this brand is supposedly American pharm grade, but it looks more like a UGL...can i post the brand name of this stuff and see if anyone has heard of it? Thanks bros

alpha
    Send me a PM and I'll check for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    post a pic, but just black out the lab name........someone will probably recognize the bottle, label, top or stopper color.......this is how we can tell if its real or not.....we dont need the name....
    it's in the "pictures of steroids " forum, under "anyone recognize this", authored by me, of course...have a look see, but i seriously doubt you can tell, unless you recognize the bottle, and have used it...otherwise, all logic points to you needing the name of the brand...anyhow, any help is appreciated...

alpha

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    couldnt find your post

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    its the first one in the steroid picture forums, here ya go

anyone recognize this?

Thread Information