Thread: Few Questions

USMCGRUNT is offline New Member

Few Questions

1) I am thinking about taking 250-500 a week of Sustanon for 8 weeks. I have to be careful for my work, I did one before back in 2000 and noticed some gains. Is this enough, but not too much?

2) If I would have to take a urine and blood test in Jan. 2009 and they did test for this, would I be OK?

3) Is the blood and urine dection times the same?

4) I have read appx 2-3 months for dection times. Is this from the last one taken?

5) I have also read that half-life times are shorter. I am not understanding this.

6) Does that T-Bomb II by MHP give a good excuse for higher levels?

I have read on here before, but am still a newbie at this. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USMCGRUNT View Post
    1) I am thinking about taking 250-500 a week of Sustanon for 8 weeks. I have to be careful for my work, I did one before back in 2000 and noticed some gains. Is this enough, but not too much?

2) If I would have to take a urine and blood test in Jan. 2009 and they did test for this, would I be OK?

3) Is the blood and urine dection times the same?

4) I have read appx 2-3 months for dection times. Is this from the last one taken?

5) I have also read that half-life times are shorter. I am not understanding this.

6) Does that T-Bomb II by MHP give a good excuse for higher levels?

I have read on here before, but am still a newbie at this. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    1) the lower doses are more HRT doses and gains would be les than 500. although i think 400-500 would the minimum i would even consider otherwise in my opinion it would be wasteful.

2) detection time would depend on when you ended your cycle. and depends on many variables, body weight, water intake, etc... I'd give it 4-6 months to be safe. Also they would have to specifically test for AS to find it (and each individual compound via seperate test at that)

3) i belive blood and urine are very close to the same detection. Hair is far longer than either.

4) detection times would be from last shot taken as level decline from that point since no new compound is being introduced.

5) half life and detection times i belive are somewhat correlated since the longer the half life the longer the dection time. half life is how long it takes the compound to be reduced in half (ex. half life 5 days... concentration in blood is 100 mg... every 5 days the concentration is reduced in half)

6) ph like t bomb could potentially be an excuse but it would seems levels with a ph would return to baseline more quickly than an AS so im not so sure it would fly all that well...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    what are you being tested for bro? if its something important that will test for steroids then there are things out there that will mask them

Thanks Magic great info. I am not being tested now. If I were to be tested it would to be re-hired on a P/O Dept. And that would not be until Jan-Feb. When I first started over 5 years ago, I was hair and urine tested. But I do believe it was only for recreational drugs. I would end my 8 week around Aug-Sept. Then would I be in the clear around Jan-Feb with some masking drinks helping? Thanks for the answers......

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Most places only test for rec drugs. But if you really worried why not wait until after you are hired, IMO.

Pietro could you possibly shoot me an e-mail. I am not able to PM until 25 posts I think.

Thought of another couple questions and probably not the last. LOL
    1)Since I was told above that 500 a week is ok, should I do 250 on say Monday and then 250 on Thursday?
    2) Do I have to worry about gyno and also losing my gains if this is all I am using?

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USMCGRUNT View Post
    Thought of another couple questions and probably not the last. LOL
    1)Since I was told above that 500 a week is ok, should I do 250 on say Monday and then 250 on Thursday?
    2) Do I have to worry about gyno and also losing my gains if this is all I am using?
    Im currently running Sust250 500mg/wk. I have 250mg ampules and inject 125mg eod. I would run the Sus eod to take advantage of the test-p in it and to help stablize blood levels. At 500mg/wk gyno may not be an issue but I would never start a cycle without a planned out pct and a serm like l-dex on hand just in case.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    for the sust ED pokes would be ideal this way you can take advantage of every ester. otherwise your blood levels of the short ones will fluctuate between shots and you probably won;'t get the max you could out of them!

Thanks Iaginsti and Magic. I am short in the poke dept. I also would be looking at the 250mg ampules. Is it possible to take it twice a week or would that be a waste? 250 and 250? I understand what you mean by the getting the max out of them, but would this still be a sufficent way?

Thread Information