K.Biz is offline Banned

Next Cycle Advice [Sust/Deca/Dbol]

Planning my next cycle

Im currently 5'7 although i would like to think im 5'8 @ 187 pounds
    Bf: - sub 10%

I have been lifting for 6+ years solid. Just got over my first cycle of test cyp @ 600mg for 8 weeks, actully ended up being about 9 weeks.

Im currently in PCT phase and continuing to eat like a monster. the test cyp was great but i expected a lot more. Im still gaining strength, but im very gyno prone, so im on letro and my joints are on fire every time I lift, its almost unbareable. BUT ill push through it

My diet consists of +4500 cals a day, I try and eat over 5000, but its just doesnt happen as mich as i would like. I am an extremly hard gainer. dont be fooled by my body weight at my size, it took years of dedication to get there, and i busted my a$$ for every single half pound.

I would like to get some advice on my next cycle. my plan is

**Kick Start** Dbol: 50mg ED for 6 weeks. Escalating the dose through the first 2 weeks from 10mg - to 50mg, try and find the right dose, if its 30mg... and i feel good, ill leave it there.
    Sust: 750mg a week for 12 weeks - Shoot ETD
    Deca: 400mg a week for 10 weeks - shoot once a week, or should i shoot oevery third day with my text? just to keep levels stable, i no deca has a very long half life, so is there a need? some advice from past deca users would be nice.

thanks
    K.Biz

K.Biz is offline Banned
    bump

greekboy is offline Junior Member
    I dont think you need to start the dbol at 10 mg/day thats a very low dose. If your wanting to ramp i suggest starting at 30 mg and making your way to 50 mg if your set on it. I don't recommend going over 6 weeks. I like sust and deca together i've done a cycle of it and had some good gains. seeing as you have joint problems a little more deca wouldnt hurt at all. More than likely your sust will be 250mg/ml and the deca would be 200 mg/ml. You could do a ml of each every third like you said.

mr newbreed is offline Banned
    i nearly always use sus decca,i love them...
    imo run the sus250 eod for 14 weeks,run the decca 600-700mg a week for 10 weeks (watch for bloating)
    dbol 50-60mg ed,split the dose in half in the morning half in the evening (this keeps it stable in your system according to most)

this is a course i have used with fantastic results

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    You need to shot sust EOD, because ihas prop within and this means that you have to shot the blend more frequently to keep levels more stable.

Deca has to be injected E4D at least.

REMEMBER: the more frequently you inject, the more stable levels you get.

I finally agree on the idea of starting Dbol at 10mg then work up the dosage.
    It will be way less harsh for your liver and your digestion processes.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    thanks guys, mr. Newbreed. I was thinking about extending the sust to 14 weeks like u just said. Although I don't feel like running deca that high is needed. But if my deca comes in 200ml then I could definetly see shooting a ml ETD with my sust, making my deca dosage 600mg

I also agree on the 10mg of dbol . I will start at around 30mg or mabye even start it at 50 and to down if the sides are to harsh, but I don't really get side effects to bad, so well see. I might only run the dbol for 4 weeks as well
    Last edited by K.Biz; 05-13-2008 at 09:00 AM.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    chuck I have read I will still get the full effetcs of the prop on ETD injects. Also why inject the deca every 4th day? When I can inject it etd with my deca? I can keep the levels even more stable.

Is there really a huge difference with injecting sust eod compared to etd??

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    The whole eod thing with sus gets talked about a lot.

I agree that eod day is best, but know guys who used it e3d and still had good results.
    But then also know guys who didn't follow the eod rule and got bad acne and sides due to fluctuating hormone levels.

Doing the deca eod with the sus would be perfect imo.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post

I agree that eod day is best, but know guys who used it e3d and still had good results.
    But then also know guys who didn't follow the eod rule and got bad acne and sides due to fluctuating hormone levels.

word. your pinning eod anyways throw the deca in there.

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post

gee...who can we be talking about taking sust every 3rd day?

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by Emilio_Rebenga View Post
    gee...who can we be talking about taking sust every 3rd day?
    lol hmm who could it be?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    ah dammnit, I really did not want to have to inject eod.... But that's fine, I'll deal with it.

mr newbreed is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz View Post
    ah dammnit, I really did not want to have to inject eod.... But that's fine, I'll deal with it.
    it becomes second nature..i dont like it at first but after 4 or 5 jabs,i cant wait for my next one 2 come...lol

K.Biz is offline Banned
    yea I injected on Mon nights and thurs mornings with my test cyp and it wasnt bad. I think insted of the 23g I'll use slin pins if I have to do it EOD, those 23g were getting to me. Mabye a 25+ gauge will be a lil nicer on me

Thread Information