eckstg is offline Associate Member

Continous swelling with injections

I keep getting swelling after some injections just not sure exactly how often but i would say about 1 in every 4 injections leaves considerable swellage.Injections usually arent a big deal just some soreness but those that leave the swelling does usually interfere with workout plans.For instance if its glutes id have to put legs off for 4 more days than usual and if in delts same goes for upperbody which is a real pain in the ass.

The gear came in sachets from supplier steroid .com gives you on their referral list which kinda pisses me off at steroid.com for referring me to a supplier that would sell u crap that does this.Sure this stuff is alot cheaper but the pain you have to put up with after some injections trumps the cost.

They advertise this stuff like its as painless and same as all other gear just cheaper since its made by ugl instead of a more well known brand.From my experience i would very seriously doubt that.I think the fact of matter most likely would be they made somethin cheaply to sell quick no matter how painfull for us the users as long as they get fast money from the gimmick.I would say steroid.com just refers you to whichever supplier pays them most for advertisement.I would say the doses of this supplier would be very suspect.Sure they supply so called legit lab records of their product but doesnt every damn supplier out there even though alot are bunk products have lab work that shows product up to their claims?

The information on steroid.com is great and the ppl here on the forums for the most part are great.So steroid.com is providing in my opinion a great site for knowledge and information on aas and a great forums also but i would question their referral when it comes to sachets and claims of sachet products.

I quit hitting the quads because i believe im one of those sensitive ones in that area cause usually after every injection there im finding it hard to get my shoes and socks on among other things like walking like im crippled.

Glutes are my favorite cause i have least problems with pain afterwards and swelling but have had times that the glute i injected into to swell twice the size of other and one side of jeans to be tightly fit and other baggy.

Delts i like alot better than quads but my last injection which was 1ml 100mg/ml of test propionate last thursday has left considerable swelling which is now just starting to come down and pain to subside.The worst of the swelling and pain was on friday,saturday, and sunday.I was taking aspirin every 6 hours and putting plastic bags of ice on area to help with pain and swelling.It sure made for some long days.

I used 5/8 25gauge pin on delt.Weird thing about it is seems knotty were side of arm below delt is but above the bicep.Right where if u flex bicep above it but on the side of the arm you can usually feel the bone through skin right below where delt begins.This area is swollen and knotty and is far below where i actually injected the test.

Could i have possibly not been deep enough into muscle?Or possibly my muscle didnt except all the injection and it trickled down to there?Or just how this product is made so cheaply that this is the usual effects from it?

I read alot of other post of ppl having problems with swelling and pain after injecting this product that comes in sachets.I bought a filter and filtered it but still have same problems with it.Ive read some say its the oil they used in it that causes the problems.Whats your opinions of this stuff?

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    I was having problems with prop injections but changed to ed enstead of eod. I changed needle size and lowered the dose. I have some pain but nothing that stops my working out.

I did have really bad problems with swelling, lumps and some bruising after massaging the area. I did attribute some of the problems with virgin muscle.

TexasTraining is offline New Member
    With these sachets i have heard mixed reviews explaining the same affects you are describing, next time take the oil out of the sachets. and filter them through a watman into a sterile vial.

Tex

eckstg is offline Associate Member
    Thxs for your responses!As far as filtering when i first received the sachets i just simply cut edge off sachet and simply poured into a syringe after pulling plunger out and had stuck into empty sterile vial re-plunged and pushed into vial.

After so many problems with swelling and pain in injection sites i did order watman filters and refiltered every ml of sachet product i had and a few other products bought from ugl's just to be on safe side.But after the swelling im having in my right arm after injecting into delt im not sure it helped much.

I just got back from gym from training legs and while at gym i noticed that the swelling in my right arm seems to have went down some but the knotty lumpy area seems to stand out more and seems a little irritated.I hope this just turns out to be as usual just some soreness and nothin serious like they extremely caution here bein somethin that needs to be cut out.

From past swellage it always scares me at first then after about 4 to 7 maybe a few days longer it always subsides.But every damn time i get worried lol.At first it always appears to be somethin really bad then i findout a few days later when it subsides it was no big deal at all.

This post here is a trip : What the fvck do you guys think this is?:S this dude's leg has swollen like a balloon and heres what he said after goin to doctor ; he gave me a prescription for antibiotics, and if it wouldnt be better for 2 days, i should come back for some stronger medisins..
    but the worst thing he said "dont train legs during the next week".. damn, what will happen to the symmetry now? :P

So im guessing 99.9% of the time the swelling is not a big deal.That thread is kinda sad at the end how this jerk boss4romdabay flames the kid.They should ban jerks like that from here for bein that way.Anyways thxs for help!

kingwilliam is offline Associate Member
    I have the exact same problem with my current UGL gear........ I have been shooting quads and it never fails; the next morning I wake up and my muscle is sore. OVer the next 3 or 4 days the soreness continues and my whole upper leg swells quite a bit. I shot in the glute one time and couldn't sit down for 3 days without excrutiating pain.

I have warmed the oil, cut the shots in half, massaged the spot....no luck. pain

vermin is offline Member
    Add about 30%-50% sterile oil - the issue is too much solvent or bacteriostatic agent. If you have sterile oil you can just draw about .5ml oil per 1.5-2ml of gear and that should do it. If it helps but does not entirely eliminate the issue just up the percentage of oil. The good news is that because of the casual way sachets are used the supplier is being uber careful about infections...the bad news, for those sensitive to such agents, is what you have experienced.

Youngster77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilliam View Post
    I have the exact same problem with my current UGL gear........ I have been shooting quads and it never fails; the next morning I wake up and my muscle is sore. OVer the next 3 or 4 days the soreness continues and my whole upper leg swells quite a bit. I shot in the glute one time and couldn't sit down for 3 days without excrutiating pain.

I have warmed the oil, cut the shots in half, massaged the spot....no luck. pain
    does the area that swells up on you ever turn red? im coming up on 3 weeks into my 1st cycle. i always switch injecion sites but every site seems to have the same problem. im thinking of just sticking to glutes and seeing how that works out.

Thread Information