testa dura is offline Banned

Mixing Sus And Deca In Vials

just about to start my 2nd cycle,being sus 250 and deca . can i mix in a 10ml vial....say 7ml sus 3ml deca give it a little shake and inject 1.5mls
    sorry if its a lame question,,,being only my second cycle im still a newb

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I wouldn't even consider it. If the oils are different weights, how would you know how much of each you were getting?

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Never done that, but y would u do that, an empty vial is like 2 bucks?

It should be ok. oil based AAS don't interact chemically together as far as I know. but ur mg calculation will be off for sure.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    bad idea. there is no way you could dose accurately. why do you want to mix them anyway??

VR4
    VR4 is offline Associate Member
    I could see mixing them if you use the same needle to inject. That way you only have to push is through 1 stopper instead of 2.
    But you might not get a good mix, so I wouldnt.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    if you can mix them in a syringe why not a vial...i put test and deca or test and tren or eq or any oil in a syringe and inj, as long as he gets his dosing correct than he is fine....the oils are not gonna reject each other like oil and water...when i do tren and test in a syringe you can see the yellow of the tren go in the test but i inject it and its all good....i dont know why you wanna do it, but go for it you will be fine...also shaking and heating is a good idea to help the mixing and also i would look at filtering the wholoe thing into a vial to ensure cleanliness....just my 2 cents

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just draw up your amp of sust, then draw up you deca , you'll know how much to draw depending on the strength.

testa dura is offline Banned
    thanks guys,,,,,i was just thinking that one injection is better than two.....

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    it is and as long as you dose ok you will be fine....i do it all the time....

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    then do like was said. draw each into the same syringe. you dont have to mix vials to do that.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB View Post
    if you can mix them in a syringe why not a vial...i put test and deca ot test and tren oreq or any oil in a syringe and inj, as long as he gets his dosing correct than he is fine....the oils are not gonna reject each other like oil and water...when i do tren anbd test in a syringe you can see the yellow of the tren go in the test but i inject it and its all good....i dont know why you wanna do it, but go for it you will be fine...also shaking and heating is a good idea to help the mixing and also i would look at filtering the wholoe thing into a vial to ensure cleanliness....just my 2 cents
    If you put 7ml of sust and 3ml of deca in a 10ml vial and mix it up, then draw up say 2ml what ratio of sust and deca have you just drawn? exactly, you wouldnt have a clue.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    needles and vials are cheap, I can think of no good reason to mix compounds in this fashion. draw from each vial, change the needle, and shoot.

Thread Information