I think you have to reach 20 post count, but i'm not sure
    I see, thanks man...

+1...lol

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    the question,
    I sent you an email..go check er out

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Question? View Post
    Seeing as the mods are on this thread anyway...

How do I get PM's mods?
    You need 50 posts before you can PM

The_Question? is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Thanks Kale...

I guess I better get busy giving bad advice!...lol

Seriously though maybe I'll go over to the introduce yourself forum and get some talk time in...

Thanks.

HORSE~ is offline yeah

25 post to pm you old geezer....

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Kale, Unless it has changed it's 25 posts to pm I believe.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    I'm confused, i thought 20, some say 25, some other 50

OK, here's the solution, just whore it up!

The funny thing is, I've not even read his posts

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    deen54 says you only need 9 so that has to be it..............

Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    deen54 says you only need 9 so that has to be it..............

Not real popular around here I take it, this deen fellow...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Not real popular around here I take it, this deen fellow...
    Go check out the ''Hall of Shame'' thread in the lounge, last page or maybe second to last. He has a following...

anabolicpower is offline Banned
    it looks like you kept answering yourself.. GET A NEW JOB
    and you kind of insulted people from big cities, not all are as you describe.
    I wish you to get out of the hard times soon though, shit happens i know..
    And as others said also IMO steroids are not a solution in your case.

and DSM4Life get off that gay avatar for christ sake.. im going to become impotent if i keep seeing it.
    Last edited by anabolicpower; 05-19-2008 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicpower View Post
    it looks like you kept answering yourself.. GET A NEW JOB
    and you kind of insulted people from big cities, not all are as you describe.
    I wish you to get out of the hard times soon though, shit happens i know..
    And as others said also IMO steroids are not a solution in your case.

and DSM4Life get off that gay avatar for christ sake.. im going to become impotent if i keep looking at it.

Yeah, I'm just in a bad mood is all..

I didn't mean to insult big cities but you can probably tell from my posts that I prefer the country life...lol...everyones got their opinion I guess...

I just went off because of the "Jack Handy" thing, just took it the wrong way and went off...no biggie...

Yeah, I think the idea is pretty much outta my head now...but if I make it through the next little bit I might stick around here anyway because either way it looks like I am going to have to change diet/lifestyle issues anyway...

Also...

If the Avatar is so gay why do you keep looking at it?

Hmmmm....

Bolo1982 is offline New Member
    Become a mortgage Broker. It is commission, but pays very well. also you dont need a degree at alot brokerages. you can make 6 figures if you have the motivation. And it sounds like you have the motivation.

Bolo1982 is offline New Member
    If you stay with the job I would eat alot of clean food 3500 calories, wear a belt (if you are doing heavy lifting), take some sort of caffiene to get you going, protien and glutamine for recovery. And also 600 mg of ibuprofuen to help with the pain. after a few months your body will adjust. Would not do AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolo1982 View Post
    Become a mortgage Broker. It is commission, but pays very well. also you dont need a degree at alot brokerages. you can make 6 figures if you have the motivation. And it sounds like you have the motivation.
    yeah you can make 6 figures putting people with poor credit, and their house dont appraise for enough in an arm that will double their payments in 2 years. thats nice. thats why the housing market is the way it is now........... shady mortgage brokers.

ricanmafia is offline Associate Member
    gotta do whatcha gotta do

shit, sell gear and coke..hell of a bank roll you'll have!!

anabolicpower is offline Banned
    Yeah, I'm just in a bad mood is all..

Also...

If the Avatar is so gay why do you keep looking at it?

Hmmmm....

lol no way i dont keep looking at it, but even taking a glance at it is a bad experience for me
    Last edited by anabolicpower; 05-16-2008 at 04:59 PM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Sorry boys, 25 posts. I am in Bangkok and my mind is on other things

Deen54 is offline Member
    One thing you should avoid is listening to lex..that guy is so out of touch with
    the real world it's not funny.
    if you really listen to him he offers no advice you ...chitter chatter babble..
    kinda like a mosquito that keeps annoying you.

Dball will work fast...
    Anavar - you won't see much until after a couple weeks..it's mostly a cutting drug

i would change the anavar to Test Prop..
    inject every other day
    it's a fast ester.
    test will build strength.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Deen54 View Post
    One thing you should avoid is listening to lex..that guy is so out of touch with

Dball will work fast...
    Anavar - you won't see much until after a couple weeks..it's mostly a cutting drug

inject every other day
    it's a fast ester.

LOL yeh he doesnt even have any quotes in our Hall Of Fame thread like you....

AR Hall of Shame Quotes.

Have a looksy some great quotes in that thread by the aas gura himself Dean54....

Dball will work fast...

inject every other day
    it's a fast ester.
    ok well who has like 2 full pages in the ar-hall of shame? i'll give you a hint you do. you should check it out deen buddy. and only one post is from me. and i did not even start it someone else did. so deen whether you like it or not you are the running joke of this entire board right now. so go check it out in the lounge and the tell me what is what. and then when you are done you can go copy and paste something from another site and say, "read up!" because that is always so insightful.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by HORSE View Post
    LOL yeh he doesnt even have any quotes in our Hall Of Fame thread like you....

AR Hall of Shame Quotes.

Have a looksy some great quotes in that thread by the aas gura himself Dean54....

Wait wait I'm sorry that was from the Hall Of Shame thread not the Hall Of Fame thread my bad LOL....

oh and if you bother to read the poster says in post 52 that he has put the idea of juice out of his mind. but yet you still suggest gear, why is that? but anyway how is that hall of shame? are you proud? well i am sure you will try to put some dumb spin on it instead of realizing the truth. and you cant blame me for it. see ya deen. i think i speak for everybody in that we have had enough of your stupidity.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    oh and if you bother to read the poster says in post 52 that he has put the idea of juice out of his mind. but yet you still suggest gear, why is that? but anyway how is that hall of shame? are you proud? well i am sure you will try to put some dumb spin on it instead of realizing the truth. and you cant blame me for it. see ya deen. i think i speak for everybody in that we have had enough of your stupidity.

Lex Lex Lex your being overly harsh dude read his enterduction thread he is here to help further our knowledge in the world of aas....

See

hi

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Deen for Admin

Hi, everybody

I do have tips for bulking your legs. Post it some in Q&A..

I am from Toronto, Canada also.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    Deen for Admin
    rotflmao

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sorry boys, 25 posts. I am in Bangkok and my mind is on other things
    U suck!!!
    I wish I was there right now also enjoying the sights.

Strategus is offline Female Member
    I'm obviously late here and I think the guy who posted "The Question" is gone. Nevertheless, I'll try replying.

A couple of comments:

1. I just posted in another thread about an airline pilot where I *definitely* don't think he should even consider AAS, because it's a security-and safety-sensitive profession...no matter his state of fitness.

2. On the other hand, this person is laying concrete block for a living after what looks like a sit-down factory job. Some factory jobs involve heavy lifting but apparently this one didn't.

3. It's obvious the poster needs to start eating properly 5-6 meals/day, increase lean protein, good fats e.g. olive oil and eat low g.i. carbs like oatmeal while cutting out bad carbs like sodas with HFCS.

4. It's also obvious that the poster should start going to the gym 3-4x/week and doing compound lifts.

5. I'd agree that maybe he should consider moving out of the economically-distressed location. However, a lot of locatuons in the U.S. are economically distressed these days and I don't know how much that's gonna help.

6. Driving a truck might maaaaaybe work...but the trucking companies and owner-operators are distressed right now because of fuel costs, especially if they're hauling bulky or heavy low-value cargo like food, building materials etc. If the company hauls light, valuable merchandise like clothes or electronics, they got it made though.

7. Some people kinda bashed this guy....just wait till the transmission blows in your vehicle and all of a sudden you gotta cough up $3,000 or you lose your own job....all I can say is....what goes around comes around.

8. No, the original poster shouldn't do steroids now until he is really solid with diet, workout and the like. If he's over 35 and has insurance, he might consider going to his doctor and getting blood work, though. He's possibly a candidate for HRT.

xero is offline Associate Member
    The Question,
    This is one of the better posts i have seen on this board in five years.

Your motivation for considering a cycle is the best i have seen to date. It is not cosmetic, not self centered, not egotistical....simply out of desperation to keep down a basic job for the sake of your family. Very admirable. You have my respect.

Unfortunately, it seems that it may be too late for AAS to be a viable option in your circumstances. Pity that you had not been working out for a couple of years.

Having said that, if i was in your shoes, fighting to keep my family from going under, i would do the cycle. My families well being is the only thing and if their stability depended on this job woorking out,ni would do it. A conservative dbol /test/pct cycle is harmless and there is a chance that it could give you just enough edge to hang in for another 12 weeks as your body adapts to the hard labor.

Good luck and let us know how you are doing.

i agree with you. thats what a man does is to do anything and everything he can givin his ability.. I give it to him for stepping up and doing what he can do for his family, hope it works good for ya dude!!

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    I would considering going back to school for a degree or a trade. An education will get you so much more out of life than steroids . Even with steroids, your body can't take the hard work of construction for 10 - 20 years. One injury and you are out of a job.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    25 posts

Bjohnson is offline Associate Member
    Geez guys, if there was ever a case for a dbol only cycle, this is it.

CASHLS is offline Junior Member
    I think Test would probably help you but a life style change will have to go with it. if you take test start with a 20 minute walk at the speed a dog is chasing you. Add some exercise pushups jumping jacks etc for a week or two till you feel you have the strenght to go to a gym also diet will be important and rest will be important. If you want it bad enough I think you can do it. Your case you are looking for endurance not bodybuilding so I think a supplement of Test will help you. Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by CASHLS View Post
    I think Test would probably help you but a life style change will have to go with it. if you take test start with a 20 minute walk at the speed a dog is chasing you. Add some exercise pushups jumping jacks etc for a week or two till you feel you have the strenght to go to a gym also diet will be important and rest will be important. If you want it bad enough I think you can do it. Your case you are looking for endurance not bodybuilding so I think a supplement of Test will help you. Good Luck
    man you got some slow ass dogs in your neighborhood if you can walk and get away from em.

Bjohnson is offline Associate Member
    sounds like he's getting all the workout he needs on the job, what he needs is a quick strength boost and improved recovery right now, remember, he's not trying to be huge, just quick results to get over the hump. A short dbol cycle with proper precautions fits the bill perfectly. Tell me im wrong.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    People on here do juice and it is not of importance. You really need to do juice to pay the bills..most of these guys do juice just to look good. lol!...those same guys will tell you.. no don't do juice. haha..so funny.

Having said that, you don't have enough time. You need to learn juice and the pct's
    and the cycling and which juice will work best. There is alot of studying involved.
    There is gear that can get your strength up pretty fast.

You should join a gym and start lifting heavy weights..I mean reps in the 4-6 range
    as heavy as you can go that you will only get 4-6

do bench press , squat and dead lift...if you don't know what these are google them
    you need to learn how to build strength and muscle.

You just don't have time..your best bet is to join a gym and build.
    If this all fails i agree driving a truck pays good $$

Ross??

fujitsupalm is offline Associate Member
    Seriously bro, being a truck driver is better than jumping into something that is gonna mess up your hormone levels especially at your bodybuilding exp + the sleep you are simply not getting from this job.

We're all trying to make a buck out there and there are always gonna be options. if you're getting so battered at work, once your home, would you think your time with the kids are going to have much quality?

Do the right thing, i know you got it in you, just the job is playing up with your head too much right now. Things'll be fine... mate of mine is enjoying the truck work a lot better than he has anticipated, seriously, it's quite fun sometimes, i tried working part-time with the guy on my annual leave, it's a fun thing ta do, it's only what you make of it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information