John88Test is offline Member

Propecia and Weekly Test Dose

How much Propecia should I take with a 1000mg a week test enanthate dose? How about a 750mg/wk dose?

Thanks.

bombtrack is offline Banned

my per day

-I'm good on 1mg a day-try to find generic finasteride in 5mg tabs-cut them in four pieces you will save a lot of money-

prostate

-it really helps my prostate too-

CASHLS is offline Junior Member
    Don't know much about propecia but some reason I thought it lower your test level to help your hair grow. Am I totally confused in my thinking?

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CASHLS View Post
    Don't know much about propecia but some reason I thought it lower your test level to help your hair grow. Am I totally confused in my thinking?
    Yes you are.

1-2mg/day should suffice. With an added topical you should be ok. However 1g test a day is a lot.

dht

-propecia/finasteride is a dht blocker-stay away from dht based aas and use it!-

CASHLS is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the clarification Prada

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for the clarification Prada
    If anything Propecia will actually raise test levels slightly. What Finasteride does is it stop the conversion of test into dht. To compensate, your body signals more test production. DHT is the main culprit in hairloss but anything androgenic can lead to hairloss, albeit probably not as severe as DHT.

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    correct me if i am wrong i've read some where dht blockers slighty increase chances of gyno??

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member

Propecia actually raises your free test and estrogen by about 10% each. It lowers DHT by 65%.

Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4 View Post
    correct me if i am wrong i've read some where dht blockers slighty increase chances of gyno??
    Yes, becuse DHT is an anti estrogen. I got gyno from propecia and much softer looking muscles. The increase in estrogen sucks...but keeping my hair is a priority.

mini8334 is offline New Member
    I am just 21 already have clear signs of male pattern balness and have never take any steroids ! I started to lose my hair at 17 at the front and now have a very thin cover of hair on my crown. I have been diagnosed with a high testosterone level which may have speeded up my hair loss, but I am able to build musle naturally at a very fast rate (only benching 120kg).

I am seeing the doctor today to get some propecia but does anyone no if it work??? If it does work can I take roids while taking propecia and keep my limited amount of hair!!
    Last edited by mini8334; 06-06-2008 at 06:34 AM. Reason: mistake

Gomi is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mini8334 View Post
    I am just 21 already have clear signs of male pattern balness and have never take any steroids ! I started to lose my hair at 17 at the front and now have a very thin cover of hair on my crown. I have been diagnosed with a high testosterone level which may have speeded up my hair loss, but I am able to build musle naturally at a very fast rate (only benching 120kg).

I am seeing the doctor today to get some propecia but does anyone no if it work??? If it does work can I take roids while taking propecia and keep my limited amount of hair!!
    I use propecia, and I don't take any steroids. It has atleast helped me I think. Y ou can't really be "sure" of how much. But I think it has reduced the rate of my hair loss at least.

Also, I hear that using test while on propecia should help reduce the hairloss from the steroid . But, however. I have heared that the propecia won't help the hair loss on the upper part of the scalp. Anybody know if this is true?

Also, you might want to look in to Nizoral shampoo, if you decide to go the test. Also I think some rogaine woulnd't hurt.

propecia is helping me keep what hair i have. I am very selective when it comes to which roids I will use now. Tbol is at the top of my list as is var.

I use nizoral shampoo mon , wed, fri as well.

Thread Information