Elias is offline Associate Member

have a look please....

If problems of Gynocomastia or other estrogen related symptoms tend to pop up during a cycle the use of 20-30 mg of Nolvadex or 100 mg of Clomid daily should easily contain the problem, and be used until a few days after the problem subsides. For best results and the least amount of problems upon cessation it is best stacked with Proviron (50 mg) or arimidex (0.5 mg) for this duration as well. Its not advised that these products be ran concomitantly with the steroid for the entire duration of the stack, as this will reduce your gains. Instead cease the usage of anti-estrogens once the problem is contained, and should the problem resurface, simply recommence the use of the products in the same manner as described above....

so i other words use nolva with arimidex untill problems are solved and discontinue then if u have problems use them again?? i never knew that the cessation of nolva will give u problems...
    ideas??!

FrankieJJ23 is offline Banned
    why not use letro during your cycle if you know that the gyno is going to come up? Thats my idea use letro throughout the cycle

read this - All you need to know about GYNO.

letro will inhibit all of estrogen in ur body around 98%, u need estorgen to help build muscles and so that ur lipid profile stay in check. C bino is telling us how to reverse gyno with letro. am asking why all people say use nolvadex and studies show that it really effective but now after reading this it says it can cause a rebound. am not geting it....so once u stop nolvadex u might get gyno again? even after pct?!

FrankieJJ23 is offline Banned
    vets would know that better then i would. Sounds like it would contradict itself, I would imagine that if you do your pct correctly that you should be straight but the vets would know better then me by far. I thought you were asking how to prevent gyno overall

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    First, letro is one of the strongest ai's, and should only be used if no other method has worked successfully. I've cycled for many years and have never needed letro.
    Second, there is no way to accurately prescribe ancillaries without knowing what the cycle is. For instance, Nolva should not be used in conjunction with any 19nor (like tren or deca ), and if a 19nor is used and the issues are progestin related then bromo or caber would be recommended. I hardly ever need ancillaries while on cycle, some do and many don't, but I think it's safe to say that many use them when they are not needed at all. The only thing that's certain is there is no "one size fits all" suggestion of serms or ai's to be taken on any cycle for any person, everyone is different and the key is finding what works for you given the specific cycle and your own needs.

thats absolutely right! but all am saying its like the guy in here is contradicting himself and making people kinda lost! am not talking about gyno in here only...am talking about estrogen rebound after taking nolva or arimidex or any AI or serm....

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    I had already answered your questions mate...
    Agreed on Big's post though

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Elias View Post
    If problems of Gynocomastia or other estrogen related symptoms tend to pop up during a cycle the use of 20-30 mg of Nolvadex or 100 mg of Clomid daily should easily contain the problem, and be used until a few days after the problem subsides. For best results and the least amount of problems upon cessation it is best stacked with Proviron (50 mg) or arimidex (0.5 mg) for this duration as well. Its not advised that these products be ran concomitantly with the steroid for the entire duration of the stack, as this will reduce your gains. Instead cease the usage of anti-estrogens once the problem is contained, and should the problem resurface, simply recommence the use of the products in the same manner as described above....

so i other words use nolva with arimidex untill problems are solved and discontinue then if u have problems use them again?? i never knew that the cessation of nolva will give u problems... It doesn't say the cessation will give you problems, he says IF the problems resurface use them again
    ideas??!
    I read the post you quoted and see nothing contradictory, and I'm not lost, I really don't see what you mean. He states that running them can minimize gains, so only run them if problems arise.

Thread Information