ajdaddi is offline Junior Member

Exclamation I'm I wasting my clen?

I just started a 12 week clen cycle. I've been reading the forums and it ways your diet must be spot on. I've been doing the atkins diet for a month or so and I've lost over 30 pounds and put on alot of lean mass. But on this diet i'm always in ketosis and keep my carbs very low, usually between 20-30g a day. I do cardio 6 days a week for an hour and also weight train 40min a day 6x a week. Is my diet ok even though it consists of moderate to high fat/high protein/very low carb and i'm always in ketosis? Also is it ok to keep training this much or am I wasting my clen cycle? I'm 5'11, 248 pounds. Any help would be great!

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    Clen really amplifies hard work and a good sound diet. It sounds like your well on top of both, so no your not wasting your clen. On a keto diet just make sure to take in alot of essential fats for an energy source. If the weight keeps coming off and your not losing to much lean muscle and getting weaker then just keep on keeping on.

Great advice thanks! Also, I plan on maxing out at around 140mcg daily or whatever ends up being best for me with minimal sides. How long should I stay at 140mcg daily? When should I start tapering down?

sassbs11 is offline Banned
    are you doing straight 12 weeks of clen ?

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ajdaddi View Post
    Great advice thanks! Also, I plan on maxing out at around 140mcg daily or whatever ends up being best for me with minimal sides. How long should I stay at 140mcg daily? When should I start tapering down?
    Personally I taper up but never down on clen . I run it 120mcg until off. Clen should be run 2wk on 2wks off unless your cycling benedryl with it to cleanse your beta recepetors.

I was going to run a straight 12 weeks with benedryl every third week, what do you think?

Thread Information