Thread: Need Advice

313BB is offline New Member

Need Advice

Ok i am 6'1" 30 years old and i have been working out for 2 + years now . When i started i weighed 240 pounds or mostly pudge . I droped down to 170 after intence cardio and weight program and today i am setting at 182 naked . Anway i am thinking of running a short cycle to possibly add 10-12 pounds just as a reward to myself . Here is my problem i can't swell up to quick or gain to much for fear of a possible drug screen here at work . So this is my plan and i need your thoughts . An 6 -8 week cycle of test e at 500mg a week . I plan to add about 500 calories to my daily intake and just ride it out . I know it's foolish to not get as large as possible as quicly as possible but some of us need to be a little discreat at times . Anway with this cycle and proper pct, trainingand diet are my goals reasonable . Any advice good or bad will be of help to me .

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    for starters, put some clothes on, I'm uncomfortable talking to a naked man.
    seriously though, if you plan to run a test only cycle for just 6 to 8 weeks you need to look at test prop, you wouldn't want the long ester test e for such a short cycle.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Just out of curiosity, what type of work do you do? Most jobs only make you do a urine test, which, correct me if I am wrong, will not show any AAS. They have to do a different test to show any AAS in your system.

Your advice is noted . On the test prop would my goals still be reasonable ? Also would my above dosage and pct be suitable for your suggestions ?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Given proper training and diet, your goals are likely obtainable. The dosages you suggested would be fine, but with prop you should inject ed or eod at the most, so you would split the dosage accordingly.

As far as to were i work i will just leave that balnk for now as it's really unimportant . I just prefer to take a mild route and gain a little and then repeat said cylce after a few months have passed . Droping twenty or so pounds is easy to explain add 20 is a different story .

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Quote Originally Posted by 313BB View Post
    As far as to were i work i will just leave that balnk for now as it's really unimportant . I just prefer to take a mild route and gain a little and then repeat said cylce after a few months have passed . Droping twenty or so pounds is easy to explain add 20 is a different story .
    Thats fine, I didn't mean where do you work though. I was just curious the type of work (I was getting at the fact that usually only Govt. and sometimes State work tests for AAS). Good luck

sassbs11 is offline Banned
    You need to run the test for at least 10-12 weeks, plus itll be easier to obtain them goals

No problem man and no offence takin . You did however guess . So the Test porp is an ed or eod deal . Lot of pinning go on there !

bobo0101 is offline Junior Member
    hey bro Im starting week 7 of my first cycle today of 500mg test e and the gains havent been anything too outragous that they couldnt be explained. I wouldnt want my first cycle to need daily shots, I would stick to ten weeks of test e. Thats just my humble opinion

Sorta what i started thinking but all opinions are welcome as i surely need all the info/advice i can get . In your 7 weeks how much have you added if you don't mind me asking ?

In seven weeks my weight has stayed within the range it normally does, but I have dropped about 4-5% bf. My cycle is a cutter. Strength gains are through the roof and chest, shoulders, and arms are all bigger. People say I look better, I just tell them I been hitting the gym extra hard getting ready for the summer

What are you running with the Test and what does yor diet look like ?

Weeks 1-12 test e 500mg wk
    Weeks 7-12 Winny 50mg ed

today is my first day of winny so we will see how that goes, I try to eat at least 250 grams of protien a day with only complex carbs and extremely low fat. Hit up the diet section some of those guys are brilliant on diet questions, they really know their stuff. PerfectBeast is the best to ask pretty much anything in my opinion, he has defiantly helped me more than anyone else

Thread Information