guru is offline New Member

cycle suggestions

Need some ideas for my 4th cycle. My previous cycles were: test/deca , sust/eq, and test/tren . All were great cycles, with mild side effects other than acne.

My stats are: age 34, 6'0", 190lbs, 10% body fat, I get about 250g of protein a day. I've been lifting for 5-6 years now. I started my 1st cycle a year ago and since that time I've put on a solid/lean 15lbs.

Any ideas for my 4th cycle? I'm looking to put on more size and weight.

Thanks

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    Typically people propose their cycles and we help them by critiquing it.

sassbs11 is offline Banned
    bigs right, are you gonna elaborate m8?

i'll have to do some research, cuz i'm not sure about what to do for the next cycle..

OK, how does his sound

Eq(250mg/week), Test(250mg/week)
    for 10 weeks

MindBomb is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kidcas View Post
    Need some ideas for my 4th cycle. My previous cycles were: test/deca , sust/eq, and test/tren . All were great cycles, with mild side effects other than acne.

My stats are: age 34, 6'0", 190lbs, 10% body fat, I get about 250g of protein a day. I've been lifting for 5-6 years now. I started my 1st cycle a year ago and since that time I've put on a solid/lean 15lbs.

Any ideas for my 4th cycle? I'm looking to put on more size and weight.

Thanks
    You've done your first cycle a year ago and you are already on your 4th? You only gained 15lbs for your first 3 cycles?

Please enlighten us with the details opf your previous cycles. B/C 250mg of EQ and 250mg of Test a week aint gonna do it if this is your legit 4th cycle.

BTW, how did you deal with pct after each of your cycles?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by MindBomb View Post
    You've done your first cycle a year ago and you are already on your 4th? You only gained 15lbs for your first 3 cycles?

Please enlighten us with the details opf your previous cycles. B/C 250mg of EQ and 250mg of Test a week aint gonna do it if this is your legit 4th cycle.

Excellent questions ^

im83931 is offline Senior Member

No way. You just dont want to look like a noob and you dont want to do your own research.

this is what i've done... 8 weeks on 8 weeks off, then started another cycle... so thats 16 weeks for each cycle, 3 cycles in 48 weeks...

my gains are all lean muscle(little fat/bloat) and i've kept them(so far)... my body fat % has gone down from 14% to 10%.... i havent fluctuated and gone up and down like i've seen some guys between cycles... i hate how you can tell when guys get off gas and they get smaller/softer.... I used clomid in pct...
    Last edited by guru; 05-28-2008 at 07:44 AM.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer

MindBomb is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kidcas View Post
    this is what i've done... 8 weeks on 8 weeks off, then started another cycle... so thats 16 weeks for each cycle, 3 cycles in 48 weeks...

my gains are all lean muscle(little fat/bloat) and i've kept them(so far)... my body fat % has gone down from 14% to 10%.... i havent fluctuated and gone up and down like i've seen some guys between cycles... i hate how you can tell when guys get off gas and they get smaller/softer.... I used clomid in pct...
    Your math is little confusing for me. Are you counting pct time as off time? The off time should start with your hormonal production being back to normal.

This is how I would do it. If I would do 8 weeks of test E (Which I always include as a base) I start pct at the week 10. Finish pct by week 13 and wait a week before checking my bood level. If all's well, at week 15 or so, I'll take my 8 weeks off. By the time I start another cycle it'll have passed 23 to 24 weeks. It's always best to look after for your health.

For your original question, come up with a cycle you may want to do, and we can help tweek it.

Your math is little confusing for me. Are you counting pct time as off time? The off time should start with your hormonal production being back to normal.

This is how I would do it. If I would do 8 weeks of test E (Which I always include as a base) I start pct at the week 10. Finish pct by week 13 and wait a week before checking my bood level. If all's well, at week 15 or so, I'll take my 8 weeks off. By the time I start another cycle it'll have passed 23 to 24 weeks. It's always best to look after for your health.

For your original question, come up with a cycle you may want to do, and we can help tweek it.

OH,i see, i was counting PCT as part of the off cycle... got it...

Thread Information