Thread: oral only cycle

sassbs11 is offline Banned

oral only cycle

Hey everyone, whats your opinions on oral only cycles? personally i wouldnt/havent done it. what you guys and what did you think? i always think test should be a minimum, but hey looking for opinions, plus money is also a factor so i understand oral only cycles.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    It all depends on what you want to do. If you want to gain strength with some lean mass you can run tbol at 60mg/ed for 7 weeks. I am not the fan of oral only cycles though.

awms is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sassbs11 View Post
    Hey everyone, whats your opinions on oral only cycles? personally i wouldnt/havent done it. what you guys and what did you think? i always think test should be a minimum, but hey looking for opinions, plus money is also a factor so i understand oral only cycles.

Well I have a couple budies who have run oral only and made good gains....My on budy did 50mg winny for 6 weeks and gained about 5-6lbs.

My other budy ran 50mg d-bol for 6 weeks and gained 10lbs.

I would prob never do oral only but If I did it would prob be somthing like 40mg var and 40mg t-bol for 8 weeks....seems to be a safe way to put on about 8-10 lbs.

Oh and my one did 75mg winny 5 days and then would switch to 75mg var for 5 days. He did this for I think 10 weeks and made some great gains! but he also spent a stupid amount of money and for half the price he could have went on test.

duggadoo is offline Associate Member
    i did a oral only of dbol a fews years back and it worked out well for me I kept 17lbs out of the 25 or so i gained but it was a moderate dose around 30mgs a day for i think 6-7 weeks so I cant knock it just the crash afterwards was kind of a pain so prolly wont do that again and my appetite disappeared after about week 5 but a proper pct is must because I saw alot of guess take it and then no pct and they lost everything in matter of weeks`

Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    Oh and my one did 75mg winny 5 days and then would switch to 75mg var for 5 days. He did this for I think 10 weeks and made some great gains! but he also spent a stupid amount of money and for half the price he could have went on test.
    yeah var is costly bro

g0dsend is offline Member
    I took an dbol only cycle once 25 mg/day @ 4 weeks when I was young and dumb. Gained weight quick, then lost most of that weight as water but kept the strength. I had a hard time getting my body backinto swing, as my body wouldnt increase anymore weight that I could lift for a month after.

Quote Originally Posted by duggadoo View Post
    i did a oral only of dbol a fews years back and it worked out well for me I kept 17lbs out of the 25 or so i gained but it was a moderate dose around 30mgs a day for i think 6-7 weeks so I cant knock it just the crash afterwards was kind of a pain so prolly wont do that again and my appetite disappeared after about week 5 but a proper pct is must because I saw alot of guess take it and then no pct and they lost everything in matter of weeks`
    17 out of 25 well done m8.

Quote Originally Posted by g0dsend View Post
    I took an dbol only cycle once 25 mg/day @ 4 weeks when I was young and dumb. Gained weight quick, then lost most of that weight as water but kept the strength. I had a hard time getting my body backinto swing, as my body wouldnt increase anymore weight that I could lift for a month after.
    no pct? at least you kept the strength gains

I think the rule is the leaner the gains the more you will keep....I think an oral only cycle can work well but it need to be a steroid with low bloat that you can run for atleast 6 weeks.

var
    t-bol
    winny
    oral primo
    or a combo of them.

yea diet has always been solid so that was prolly one of the deciding factors wish i would have used test, prolly would have done very very well but the oral only was hard the crash was rough but manage to keep quite abit i was happy and I didnt retain as much water as a expected it was really weird

yea diet has always been solid so that was prolly one of the deciding factors wish i would have used test, prolly would have done very very well but the oral only was hard the crash was rough but manage to keep quite abit i was happy and I didnt retain as much water as a expected it was really weird
    lucky bastar.d..lol

that was i think 3 years back prolly when i was around 20-21 yrs old Im just thinking about doin my first "real" cycle this summer some time I think I am done growing I been at 200-205lb for about 2 years so gonna try and bump through that

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    tbol is becoming more and more popular. It'll give you lean strength gains exaclty what your looking for sounds like. Most ppl run it at 60mgs ed for 6-8wks. I ordered some so i'll be starting that soon too!

that was i think 3 years back prolly when i was around 20-21 yrs old Im just thinking about doin my first "real" cycle this summer some time I think I am done growing I been at 200-205lb for about 2 years so gonna try and bump through that
    gl with that

thats at 5'7' i ve put on some good mass since that cycle so i dont think it messed me up to bad I think when i ended that cycle i was around 190 or so but I was out to 215 back in november but I tore my acl and have lost alot of leg mass tryin to get it back tho slowly but surely

i would like to try tbol in a cycle it sounds pretty good but I like dbol so much and responded so well I think that would be my kick start of test e cycle

thats at 5'7' i ve put on some good mass since that cycle so i dont think it messed me up to bad I think when i ended that cycle i was around 190 or so but I was out to 215 back in november but I tore my acl and have lost alot of leg mass tryin to get it back tho slowly but surely
    no way injury seems too always get in the way of ppl doing well

I have always wanted to try 100mg of car a day for like 12 weeks because I have heard that it can produce some wicked gains! but 100mg of var for 12 weeks would be way to costly!

g0dsend is offline Member
    I was thinking of having my gf doing a oral only, but I was like nahhh I want *****...

Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    I have always wanted to try 100mg of car a day for like 12 weeks because I have heard that it can produce some wicked gains! but 100mg of var for 12 weeks would be way to costly!
    yeah it would

Quote Originally Posted by g0dsend View Post
    I was thinking of having my gf doing a oral only, but I was like nahhh I want *****...
    lol.

haha 100mgs of var could cost an arm and a leg if your gonna do that just break the bank and go for some GH as well might as well take another mortgage out on the house haha

it would great if oral primo was cheap to a cycle with that and var I would like to hear someone who tried that at high doses

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    tbol is good for an oral only cycle .... other than that not really unless you want to pay out the ass

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Var+Tbol is the oral real deal imo

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    x2^^

skitz1 is offline Junior Member
    Found out one my flatmates was doing an oral only cycle for the past four weeks. He didn't even know what a pct was and apparently a friend who seems to know eff all gave them to him. He's very, very, very slim, about 5'11 and 135 pounds. He's been taking d-bol for four weeks and given the impression you chuck a few down your throat, go to gym and you come out looking like Arnie. He didn't know I was cycling either. He was fishing for information saying a friend left his steds in a different part of the country and needed some more asap for holiday. The after explaining a pct to him he got worried and came clean that he was on a cycle of d-bol. Now he's got to get hold of pct products himself in the next week before he goes on holiday. Bad case of the blind leading the blind.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post

I did it, over all you won't keep the mad strength gain, or the veins and what not, but you will keep a good part of your strength and overall it was a good experience..

will i do it again?? probably not, it is hard on the lower back (for me) and the size gain isn't keepable..

Again, it depends on what you want to do.. do you want to almost double your bench .?? (warning, you can and probably will injure your tendons and ligaments)

so no, probably won't do it..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information