dn1024 is offline New Member

? regarding copyright...

If I was to post a profile of one compound, proviron , from this site on another board for the benefit of educating someone as to the proper use of it, and give credit for the profile to steroid .com in the post, would that be OK? I belong to a board that desperately needs a little help with understanding how proviron works, and the best example I can find is in the profile forum from this board.
    YAY OR NAY?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Why not have them join a board like this where the information already exists, instead of exporting our information?

dn1024 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Why not have them join a board like this where the information already exists, instead of exporting our information?
    I have mentioned this board and they are somewhat anal about their little community. So I thought by posting this profile, copy and paste with credits to steroid .com, then maybe it would raise some eyebrows of some of their members, get them interested in joining this board. I wont do it if its not cool, just thought it would bring an interest in some of these people stuck in their way of thinking. They all think proviron is not beneficial to use durring a cycle on test.
    I wont do it if its not cool.

Thread Information