Maverick_J8 is offline Member

What did Tren A do for you?

There are plenty of search results but no threads that specifically cover solely Tren A and the results its given its users. There is an active thread floating nearby, but isn't covering this topic to the point. Its covering Tren As effectiveness on paper. In theory.

Please include dosages, durations, gains (both strength and mass), and side effects.

Also add what you were stacking with, if anything.

CJN1717 is offline Junior Member
    I have been on Tren A for 7 weeks now, two more to go. I am taking Test E / 500 mg/ week. My tren dosage started at 100 mg EOD but I had horrible back pumps and couldnt sleep so I INCREASED the dosage to 75 ED for the past 3 weeks. When I say I increased what I did was just do an ED shot instead of EOD to try to keep my blood levels constant. Its worked on the sides for me.

I started at 5' 8" 198 lbs.

And by the end of next week I am confident I will be over 230 lbs. I am around 225 right now. So this cycle has been great to me. This is my 6th cycle and the first where I REALLY REALLY tried to get ALOT OF food and protein. so hopefully I wont lose to much

Quote Originally Posted by CJN1717 View Post
    I have been on Tren A for 7 weeks now, two more to go. I am taking Test E / 500 mg/ week. My tren dosage started at 100 mg EOD but I had horrible back pumps and couldnt sleep so I INCREASED the dosage to 75 ED for the past 3 weeks. When I say I increased what I did was just do an ED shot instead of EOD to try to keep my blood levels constant. Its worked on the sides for me.

I started at 5' 8" 198 lbs.

And by the end of next week I am confident I will be over 230 lbs. I am around 225 right now. So this cycle has been great to me. This is my 6th cycle and the first where I REALLY REALLY tried to get ALOT OF food and protein. so hopefully I wont lose to much
    30lbs!!! Nice.

What about strength?

CJN1717 is offline Junior Member
    My strength increased alot as well. To be honest I dont max out so its tough to determine on things like squat or bench but I do see a difference in all isolation exercises. I have noticed things like dumbell curls I was using the 55lb dumbells for 10 quality (no swinging) reps now I am handling the 65's with ease and with a little swinging I am sure I could get the 75's up with no problem for reps. Its been a great cycle but I feel alot of it has to do with my eating habits changed alot as well. I have forced myself to eat even when not hungry.
    I have always been a believer that lifting is 30% and diet and eating is 70% of the equation to get big. I just didnt always follow it.

ricanmafia is offline Associate Member
    lots of good things like strength, sex, and loss of bout 4-5% bf... now the bad loss of sleep, i would stare at the alarm clock all nigth, also the itches, i would walk oround with calamine lotion in my pocket clear of course..

madchem is offline New Member
    On my second week on tren A, starting to feel a little lethargic and slow, i am taking 150 mg eod, thinking of splitting it ed to even out bloods as well.
    Also running it with test-cyp @ 300mg/wk.

bigpianoman is offline New Member
    week 3 at 150mg ED of tren a . Test e base of 600mg EW.

Its great for cutting and bulking.

hair loss, bad acne,mood swings, loss of sex drive, sleep problems.

Just shows how great this drug is that i continue to run it off and on the past 2 years.

ilovesus is offline Member
    It turned me into some kind of creature!?

ceps69 is offline New Member
    did wonders for me. only problem was my sleep, didnt get any, had to invest in some sleeping aid.

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    Prop 525, Tren 350 for 6 weeks. Bench went from 290-340, and I gained zero weight (which is what I wanted).

ilovesus is offline Member
    Thats impressive bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by boondockSAINT View Post
    Prop 525, Tren 350 for 6 weeks. Bench went from 290-340, and I gained zero weight (which is what I wanted).

awms is offline Senior Member
    My budy is running Tren right now and he looks amazing!!!! he has used test, deca , mast ect....and he told me that nothing works for him like tren! the guy is about 7% bf right now and he keep puting on slabs of mass. The guy has veins sticking out all over his body and looks better then ever! the only thing he doesint like is that his hair is thining a little at the front, but its not that bad....he said it doesint make him angry or give him acne just a little hair loss. I bet he has put on about 15lbs and lost 10lbs of fat....

awms is offline Senior Member
    hair loss seems to be inevitable on Tren ....every one says they have lost atleast a little while on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Live Hard Lift Hard View Post
    Gave me acne.
    Gave me really bad acne on my back too, I'm on accutane for it right now and its working well. But it made me really hard and vascular even on a high carb diet I didn't get any bloat whatsoever. Its good stuff, and it gave me bad night sweats the first week. Other than that tis good stuff if you can afford it. that pic is what it looked like at its worse.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What did Tren A do for you?-back1.jpg  
    Last edited by jaysunderstudy; 05-26-2008 at 10:48 PM.

Liking the comments guys. Keep them coming.

Which brand did you use ? I'm adding in tren at the 5 week mark of my current cycle (see thread Test/Tren/Winny). Using Scitechpharma from China.

Elexecution is offline Associate Member
    It's an amazing compound... I've ran it once for 8 weeks, was the best 8 weeks of my life lol. I'm starting it again in a week and a half... I did get acne but Retin-A cured that pretty quickly

Thread Information