jbonez19 is offline Banned

medialis injection

i've been having painful injects with some new gear i've started in my pecs, delts and quads. i only had 2 shots left in my cycle and had just done my quads so i thought, i'll do my medialis. mannnn. wish i hadn't. i previously had been warming the syringe before my shot coz this stuff is quite viscous but today i forgot. i went in about 3/4 of an inch as it's a small muscle and i didn't want to go too deep but almost as soon as i pulled out it started to swell up. by the time i had come back from the gym it was swollen, hot and a very intense little bruise had formed. i'm thinking now that i must have passed through a vein or artery, i say passed through as i aspirated as normal and all was fine. this is really killing me now and the lump and the bruise are intense. what can i do? i can hardly walk and tomorrow is leg day. are medialis injections a no go? help me out people.....

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Sounds like you went thru a vein. Don't use hear on it because if there is a blood clot where you went thru, the heat could dislodge it. Use ice and ibuprofen. And it also sounds like the soreness is from virgin muscle. Try stretching it a couple times a day and just be patient. Good Luck

awesome thankyou bro. and it is the first time i injected that muscle. great advice. j

Anytime....Beautiful Continent.....My best mate is from Sydney. I played the ITF World Championships in Perth 3 years ago. Gonna try to take my family downunder next time.

ah..you'd all be more than welcome. perth is awesome great beaches. if you do you should try and make it up to surfers paradise, or if you really wanna see one of the most beautiful spots on the planet way up north to cape york. i'm racking my brain to work out ITF. anyway come on down bro....

international tennis federation?

Quote Originally Posted by jbonez19 View Post
    international tennis federation?
    sorry, for leaving you up in the air. yes, that's what it stands for.

ah...that's hilarious! i only just looked at your username properly just now. hee hee. mamma always said ma brain weren't too good. ha ha

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    If you shoot to close to a nerve it can do that and burn like a bith for a few days.

Not much you can do now but ride it out. Keep a hot pack on it.

Thread Information