Stoneco|d is offline Associate Member

Question about winny plus update on my cycle

I am about to start winny but pills (50mg ED for 6 weeks). Does anyone know if I would feel it right away. I would like to take 25mg in the morning then 25 mg right before I lift weights around 5 pm. The half life is around 8 hrs I read somewhere. Should I take it right before I do weights or 30min before. If I would feel right away, I'd like to take it before I hit the weights. I got milk thristle too of course.

So far I am enjoying Test E, I got way leaner and my bf must have gone down (some say I look around 10% now) with gaining 10-15lbs. I made my choice of sticking with my original cycle for 15 weeks on Test with weeks 11-16 on winny, PCT on week 17-20. I am going to take a lot of time off then cycle again when I get all my gear on hand first, I was asking too much at first which I hated to do but I know a lot now so I will be more prepared. Did I say my veins are amazing now? lol. I am so lean it's unbelievable and I'd imagine winny would make me more lean. I got a grad party soon and I have changed a lot, my classmates will be speechless lol.

IronMonkey is offline Junior Member
    I subscribe to the school of reasoning that it's always best to spread any AAS out to keep blood levels steady. Will it make a noticeable difference? Not likely, but splitting the dose won't negatively affect your cycle, unless spread too far apart.

As far as feeling it right away, I'm not sure. I've never noticed any such feeling with any oral I've used, simply because I always chalk up any such feeling while on as 'placebo'...

Stoneco|d is offline Associate Member
    Let's say 10 am and 4:30 pm then gym at 5 pm. I think that's what I'll do, 6hrs and half apart.

Is it really bad for the liver like dbol or m1t? I know all orals are bad for the liver but is it worse or better than dbol? I know m1t is very toxic, probably the worst.

Thread Information