danbee80 is offline New Member

Complete Novice Advice Needed!!

Hey folks,

Im a complete novice when it comes to droids, but i have been seriously thinking about trying it out.

I do regular workout like benching, cardio, bodyweight, ab workouts but i have only been doing my routine for around half a year.

Would i be better off without droids for now?

Or could i add it to my routine?

Im just fed up with seeing small gains, mabye im just to inpatient. I would like to see some massive bulking going on with myself.

Also, would droids help with my abs?

Im 27, 5,7 and weigh 9 stone at the mo. Not a massive weight, but im fairly short guy and looking to greatly improve my physique.

Would i benefit from droids?

Any advice help would be gratful ! thanks

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    6 months worth of training is nothing of a base to consider using AAS, it takes years to build the foundation. I would concentrate on your diet and training program and you should be making good gains at this early stage if everything your doing is correct.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    good clean calories with high protein is as good as roids, if the diet isnt right youll loose the gains from the roids anyway so first things first

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Like he said.

Steroids will help you brake throw plat toes when you hit them. At your stage of the game you have plenty to gain natty with out juice. If you hold off you for a few years you will see better results when your body is ready for aas.

Hit the diet and training forms.

danbee80 is offline New Member
    ok folk, i geuss i should leave droids then, as i thought anyway.. i'll work on my routine and diet a bit more then!

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    how would a droid help you out? i dont think r2d2 or c3po are going to help you put on weight!! j/k but yeah stick to diet and get down a good training schedule. post up in the workout forum im sure people in there are more then willing to help iron your plan on with you.

Thread Information