Rock-King is offline New Member

Fat,out of shape

I know I will get some grief but here I go. I am 31 years old with a liitle history with AAS. The last 2 years has been terrible. I haven't worked out and got out of shape BAD. my current stats are 5'6 160# around 25%bf. and I am disgusted with my self.

Now my wife is out of the picture and all other distractions are gone I am once again going to get my healthy life style back. I have run 2 cycles in my past both with good results. I know I should be in better shape when I start but I need a littler jump start and fat only burns through muscle so I plan on building muscle a little quicker than natural. Here is the gear I have and my plans any critisisim will be appreciated.

60mg clen /day weeks 1-4
    75mg d-bol/day weeks 1-4
    600mg test-c/week injected twice per week weeks 1-16
    600mg deca /week injeccted twice per week weeks 1-16
    75mg win tablet/day weeks 15-20

I will need to figure out the proper pct.

I am going to start this or something like this according to feed back in 2 weeks. I need to put to together an exact plan of diet and training so I have no excuse. any help during this proccess will be valuable. As a tool for future new members I will keep a very in depth log here with pictures.

There it is my goals and a starting plan please help?

Thank you,
    Rock

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    First, let me say good look to you and cograts on deciding to get back into things. But, I will probably be the first of many that will tell you to get your diet in check and to lose some weight before taking AAS. You will get more out of them if you do this first.
    Good Luck.

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock-King View Post
    I know I will get some grief but here I go. I am 31 years old with a liitle history with AAS. The last 2 years has been terrible. I haven't worked out and got out of shape BAD. my current stats are 5'6 160# around 25%bf. and I am disgusted with my self.

I'm going to put aside that your fairly small, but let's move on to your current bodyfat, 25% of bodyfat is way to high for using steroids, get rid of alot of bodyfat before you juice, you are in serious risk if are at this high bodyfat and juicing

Now my wife is out of the picture and all other distractions are gone I am once again going to get my healthy life style back. I have run 2 cycles in my past both with good results. I know I should be in better shape when I start but I need a littler jump start and fat only burns through muscle so I plan on building muscle a little quicker than natural. Here is the gear I have and my plans any critisisim will be appreciated.

60mg clen /day weeks 1-4
    75mg d-bol/day weeks 1-4

These dosages are way to high, especially the state your in

I am going to start this or something like this according to feed back in 2 weeks. I need to put to together an exact plan of diet and training so I have no excuse. any help during this proccess will be valuable. As a tool for future new members I will keep a very in depth log here with pictures.

Thank you,
    Rock
    Start eating healthy, take a brisk walk everyday - 1 hour. Even though you still have much natural growing left in you, I would rather have you at 10-12 bodyfat and juicing, then 25%. My 0,2

Accurate body fat

So after I posted this this morning I went and got an actuall body fat check. I am really 155# and 18%bf Not as bad as I thought. I am in pretty good cardio shape. I ride a road bike a lot about 150 miles per week average for the last 8 weeks. I guess that is why my bf is a little lower than I thought.

Aside from not getting max results from the gear what is other dangers of cycling before in top shape?

One of the responses to my post was to much gear. If i were to do the same cycle I have posted but lower doses what would be recomended?

The cycle I did before this was very similar to what I have posted but without the d-bol.

I love the feed back thank you

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Still, check the diet forum first and get that straightened out.

Secondly the cycle you have is overkill. a simple test enanthate cycle for 10-12 weeks would be very suitable for you once you have been back in the gym.

Loose the bf, better your diet, get your base back in the gym to prevent injury, then look at cycling.

I realize what all is said to help people prevent injury and I thank you for that. I do not have test e just the compounds I listed. I am going do a cycle with what is there I just would like some one to tell me the correct amount of each. From my research I think what I wrote is on the high side but not at the top of any. This is from information on this site under steroid profiles. I know you al hate people like me but at least I am being honest.

If i could get one or a couple of you to help me get this cycle down, a good diet plan, and a great workout I will be much more sucsesfull.
    thanx

mr newbreed is offline Banned

60mg clen /day weeks 1-4
    75mg d-bol/day weeks 1-4

Thank you,
    Rock
    i cant recomend you using gear at this stage but as you are going to anyway..imo-drop the decca as it will bloat you and add alot of water weight..the dbol might do this aswell(keep an eye on it),try a dbol only cycle for 8 weeks,75mg a day is high but if you are gonna do it-split the dose into to halvs,1 in the morning and 1 before bed thus keeping plasma levels stable..do cardio 7 days a week,30 minutes a day,lift weights on a 3 day a week split (mon,wed,fri)
    mon-chest,back
    wed-legs,traps
    fri-arms,shoulders

any further questions simply come back to the board here,many people will help you.good luck and eat well

SoCoSpartan is offline Junior Member
    Bro, we can recommend things to you all day long. At that level of body fat I URGE you not to juice yet. With a strong diet and dedicated training routine you WILL loose BF. It's a waste of money and time to cycle to help you at that level of BF.

This is what i need.

you guys are much help. I want to thank you for your concern. I am going to take all of this into consideration. I will change the cycle I am going to do. I will wait a little while until I start. and I will continue to ask questions and get advice.

Would it hurt to take 40-60 mg of clen /day for 4 weeks while I work diligently at losing bf and get s form together in the gym.

Also i want to say that I know most people like me are ridiculed on boards like this so it is great to get positive responses. thank you.

and last why the f--- are there so many people in the gyms that are big, lift heavy ass weight and you can not see a muscle on them. I think that looks like sh--.

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    you guys are much help. I want to thank you for your concern. I am going to take all of this into consideration. I will change the cycle I am going to do. I will wait a little while until I start. and I will continue to ask questions and get advice.

Would it hurt to take 40-60 mg of clen /day for 4 weeks while I work diligently at losing bf and get s form together in the gym.

Also i want to say that I know most people like me are ridiculed on boards like this so it is great to get positive responses. thank you.

and last why the f--- are there so many people in the gyms that are big, lift heavy ass weight and you can not see a muscle on them. I think that looks like sh--.
    Sounds like guys with high bodyfat percentage, that covers over their muscles ? :P Remember, at 18 percent of bodyfat, you'll likely to be one of them guys

Anywhoo, stay away from clen, it's to easy shedding fat to be messing around with that shit, I don't know why anyone would risk it, taking a little clen to help jump a couple of pounds of fat. Clen has some serious sideeffects, including some related to the heart, stay away from it.

If you are on the road cycling alot, get your diet in check and the fat will shed by itself.

Get going in the gym, train a month or two, (I would like you to train alot longer though), but you are going to juice anyway, so I take that into consideration.

I know what you are saying, Fat disgusts me. Even most of the pics I see on here of guys that are kinda of fit with big upper body's. I will make a commitment to the people on here that are taking there time to help me that I will no matter what work my ass off and follow an exact diet so this does not happen to me.

I want to start a picture log of my current condition and my gains. I will make this happen with in the next few days. That was all I needed for the last bit of inspiration van. Thank you,

Thanks for the clen tip. I will consider that and leave it alone for now at least.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You don't need any kind of AAS or even fat burning drugs at all, people reply to much on these instead of hardwork. At 25% BF you need to start attacking your Fat by cardio and diet, nothing else, no AAS, no fat burning drugs just hardwork and shift the bf.

Your body will respond to the strict diet and cardio very fast and once you have got the bf down to a better level you should incorporate some weight training into your weekly cardio program and start building some muscle, building muscle is one of the best way of increasing your metabolism so stick with it.

Once you have come to a halt with your fat burning you might be ready to start taking some form aid to help you get rid of the stubborn fat whats left or you may need another jumpstart into the fat burning process and this is the time to address this but do not use anything straight from the start, bad idea.

goose is offline Banned
    Until your educate yourself using drugs for a quick fix is a very bad idea.I have seen it myself in london gyms,guys going for clen /T3 and DNP ,with no ideas how to burn fat with the correct process.

Ok you burn 10 pounds with DNP thats possible with a noob (let me say what a horrible drug)....You know what happens????

Thread Information