Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    thaiboxerfr is offline Associate Member

Arrow Test- E cycle questions

Im gonna start soon, had a lot of help with diet and stuff... got everything in check cept for this... ive heard lots of things.. like running a 8 week cycle with dbol kick start... and people told me its a waste cuz it takes 4 weeks for test to kick it at all.. so i should run it 12 weeks.. im now thinking of taking the dbol out all together and running test for 12-14 weeks straight up at 500mg\week. with 10mg of novladex every day to battle gyno... and im using pheedno's pct when im done... should i just leave the dbol out completely? or still kickstart it? the only reason i REALLY ask is cuz of the cost.. but if its REALLY that worth it to run dbol to kickstart... ill spend the extra cash.. so lemm eknow what ya all think

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Just run the test(12 weeks). Save your money for food.......

thaiboxerfr is offline Associate Member
    BUMP.

Pinnacle u da man if i could give u an award for how helpfull uve been... i would... but i cant lol thanks again

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Complexity of cycles should only come with experience. As this is your first, I would have to agree with Pinn to keep it simple at this time.

Test E for 14 weeks will be good bro. I personally would advise against anymore more than 500mg.

Remember! Eat healthy, workout hard, keep your cardio up!
    When eating, you can/should eat more food, but make it more of the HEALTHY foods.

Thread Information