YZFR1Tim is offline Junior Member

Bloodwork back, Not too good

So here is the deal. 28 years old, 195lbs. Just finishing my FIRST 12 week cycle which included

750 test weeks 1-12 (but only 500 first 6 weeks)
    400 eq weeks 1-11

no orals, nor have i taken any orals.

my red flags for the test were
    ALT Liver Test which was 57 (normal 0-55)
    AST liver test with was 54 (normal 12-42)

White Blood Count 10.71 (normal 4.8-10.8)
    Red Blood count 16.7 (13.5-17.5)

Creatinine (kidney test) 1.3 (normal .4 - 1.3)

why would my liver tests be soo high? i do drink. at most 2 a month. didn't really drink that much in college....? again never any orals

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    not THAT bad really. wheres everything else?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    liver can ge high if you as much as fart to much. Dont worry about it that number is fine

YZFR1Tim is offline Junior Member
    The doc wants to recheck in a month or so. I googled blood work and found some interesting topics. one article said that heavy work outs which cause damage to the muscle and articially increase the enzyme counts and throw off the test....? I just didn't expect it to be that high. Shoot imagine if i would have done orals!

Quote Originally Posted by YZFR1Tim
    The doc wants to recheck in a month or so. I googled blood work and found some interesting topics. one article said that heavy work outs which cause damage to the muscle and articially increase the enzyme counts and throw off the test....? I just didn't expect it to be that high. Shoot imagine if i would have done orals!

You would have died!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    You would have died!
    All this bullshit hype over juice and liver damage never ceases to amaze me

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Yea man, if you work out the day before bloodwork, your liver values will be affected for sure, that happened to me earlier this year....

Microbrew is offline Member
    My creatinine levels came back at 1.6 and my GFR was 51, both are signs of kidney stress or damage.

Micro

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    UR BW is fine.. it looks exactly like it sometimes (or mostly) does after a cycle... creatinine is dependant on muscle mass, yours wasnt too high .. the liver values were ok.. a bit high but nothing to worry about - happens even with injectables... RBC pretty high but as to be expected while coming off a cycle..

IMBIGRU is offline Banned
    muscular people have high Creatinine leveles and their glomerular filtration rate is also messed up because of high protien leveles in blood due to matabolism of muscle tissue... from what I have read.... the article said the test should not be given to extreamly muscular people or pergnate women

binder is offline Member
    my liver values always get high when i lift. mine were in the "oh my god" ranges a few years ago and i had to cut out my workouts and my mom actually put me on some meds. It kind of sucked. I had to be careful with everything. This was well before i used gear too. Just happens sometimes.

i was having severe anger problems and mood swings with extreme exhaustion. That is what sparked interst in doing bloodwork.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    let sleeping threads lie

binder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane View Post
    let sleeping threads lie
    holy crap!

i just saw the date on the post above mine, but didn't pay any real attention to the other dates. My bad, i wouldn't have posted if i saw the 07. I thought they all said 08's on them.

alny is offline New Member
    i am curious what were your test levels. also the kidney levels could be from taking in to much protein. more protein isn't always better. too much protein puts a stain the the kidneys.

binder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alny View Post
    i am curious what were your test levels. also the kidney levels could be from taking in to much protein. more protein isn't always better. too much protein puts a stain the the kidneys.
    if you're asking me idk. The standard blood panel she runs doesn't include test. With my symptoms it never concerned her or myself. I wasn't juicing then.

Thread Information