Thread: Please help !

fightu35 is offline New Member

Unhappy Please help !

forgive me not knowing as much as the pro's here..but I need help bad..or im in big trouble..,Im under contract..and if this is not fixed..no $$ no ..any way here goes..

I WAS TOLD YOU GUYS ARE THE SMARTEST HERE..SO HERE GOES..I take 100mg's of ENANTH ATE a week..Im trying to find something to add to this that might help with fat loss

ok heres my prob..the TEST ENANTHATE can only be 100mg a week..or 200 every other week..(im on it from my doc,and yes realy need it)
    so that can not be changed...
    and prob #2 is detection times..(not test) but the others..thats why I picked them..I need some fat loss ASAP ! or Im in big trouble !!
    any of these make any sense ? and the prob is I can not take anything that will make me fail a drug test so can only take some thing out of system in about 2,4,6,8 weeks give or take ..or should I say for get that and use HGH
    with the test..
    any help would be great

Primobolan ??
    Proviron ??
    Primobolan Depot
    Trenabol 200 (Trenbolone Enanthate) 10ml
    Masteron 100 (Drostanolon Propionate ) 20ml Vial / 100mg/1ml
    Parabolan
    Primobol-100 (Methenolone Enanthate) 10ml
    Testosterone Propionate
    HGH
    if could..the best way to run the
    TEST
    what ever you suggedt to add
    T3
    clen !!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    100mg of Test E is a very low dose. Cardio and diet to lose the weight why are you so urgent? turning to drugs to lose weight is not the answer.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?

thank you for your reply..I have never used anything before..and have lost weight many times..but if not training..I can gain 10 of fat a month...the TEST is for real and need it..my levels was 190
    I can lose the weight yes..ive lost 30 lbs in 28 days once..no drugs at all..but of course I could not even walk straight(weak) so lol but anyway..any help would be great ,thanks guysd

Im 31
    5'7 175 lbs
    about 18% body fat
    cardio vascular wise Im in great shape..not fat ! thank you for your reply.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Well if you are under contract you shouldnt have let yourself get to where you are now right?

And 18% is pushin it bro, id say thats def. chubby.

You should first clean up your diet, possibly try carb cycling help shed some lbs. Go to the diet forum and check out the cutting diets in there to help you along.

I had surgery...and my whole life..I get fat easy..and do not 'over eat' my thyroid is low also but anyway..I was 7.2% for a while..I use to lose & regain 20-30 lbs over & over..most of the reason I asked is I have to be on the TEST any way...so thats why the help..instead everyone is calling me fat..LOL and my diet is not all bad..I 100% no how to eat..as I said..its a time thing..low cals & low carbs or cycling will work..but also make me weak..which is no good.. so any help from anyone on what i asked would be great ! and thank you again for the reply.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Has your doc checked your thyroid?

Have you also looked into clen ?

hello..yes I had it checked..after years of having anemia...my TSH was I believe 1.5 ..
    with all do respect..my main ? which of those above might help with fat loss..if added to the ENANTHATE . someone also said maybe 1 of these..would help Trenbolone Acetate or Trenbolone Enanthate..but I did not check there detection times yet...so if anyone could help would be great..maybe I did not say it.if not..my fault..I know how to eat...I know how to lose weight..but time is a prob and instead of crash dieting..or carb this n carb that...I would like to try this way..so again thank you all !

Thread Information