hdd123 is offline Associate Member

Question If it contacts the skin

I'm asking about prop.: if I open the ampule, but some amount of the substance accidentally contacts my fingertip- will trivial amount of the steroid soak in skin and poorly, but somehow do an insignificant increase in testosterone levels ?

beachbum28 is offline Associate Member
    Dude......wow...not to be mean, but that has to be one of the dumbest questions that I'ver ever heard. If that were the case, then we'd all skip needles and just take a bath in it. It's subcutaneous, meaning it has to be injected below the dermis and epidermis layers. No it won't do enything.

Was it your middle finger? Would be cool to grow muscles on your f-u finger! LOL

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    hahahaha yeah bro.. need to research.. what exactly does your cycle contest of and what are your stats?

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbum28 View Post
    Dude......wow...not to be mean, but that has to be one of the dumbest questions that I'ver ever heard. If that were the case, then we'd all skip needles and just take a bath in it. It's subcutaneous, meaning it has to be injected below the dermis and epidermis layers. No it won't do enything.

Was it your middle finger? Would be cool to grow muscles on your f-u finger! LOL

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Testosterone Enanthate shampoo

Quote Originally Posted by beachbum28 View Post

I know it IS not transdermal, so a couple of needling can't be replaced by a "BATH" of prop. I'm just asking, if it comes in touch with my skin, will a small amount of testosterone ester soak in and make a little but in the same time some increase in testosterone levels (even in mcg's).
    P.S. I've not even tried it- just asking about a possible accident.

Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    hahahaha yeah bro.. need to research.. what exactly does your cycle contest of and what are your stats?
    My stats you will find in my previous posts, but this post is not written to ask about better goals' reaching- it's about possible effects of the testosterone ester if it comes in contact with a skin.

I carry a bottle in my car and in between shifting gears I dip my finger in the vial and lick it Sometimes I even splash a dab on the juggler side of my neck for a quick fix...also works to bring the ladies runnin'!

I think you answered your question when you said "I know it IS not transdermal" so what are you asking.. maybe i'm just reading you wrong because its late here.

If it touches your skin (i.e., your winkie, dinkie, or pinky) IT WILL NOT SOAK INTO YOUR BODY to any degree that will even be noticable, and if it did, it wouldn't be usable anyway. I'm done...

Quote Originally Posted by hdd123 View Post
    My stats you will find in my previous posts, but this post is not written to ask about better goals' reaching- it's about possible effects of the testosterone ester if it comes in contact with a skin.
    well okay then bro. no it wont get into your system. i kinda see where you going with this i think... your thinking the same pricipals as the patch?

hdrider135 is offline Banned
    its not that stupid of a question whats everyones dam problem

Quote Originally Posted by hdrider135 View Post
    its not that stupid of a question whats everyones dam problem
    first of all it is kinda a stupid question but i am trying to help out. ive deff seen dumber questions then this. so chill bro we are just messing around. we like to joke around here. not everything has to be serious all the time.

well okay then bro. no it wont get into your system. i kinda see where you going with this i think... your thinking the same pricipals as the patch?
    No

hdrider135 is offline Banned
    o no i know i don think theres nething wrong with joking around, i just think hes probably thinking this cuz of the test patch thing. i just notice it more and more people givin other people crap about their questions. i say if you have nothing constructive to add to the conversation then stay out of it

nameuser is offline Junior Member
    Not a stupid question. I've wondered the same thing since testostrone patches exist. I'm assuming that if you could leave the testosterone on your skin for long enough it would be absorbed, cause the patches are supposed to be worn for 24 hours. So I guess contact with the skin for a few minutes probably won't be absorbed.

From some website about testosterone patches:
    "There are two types of transdermal (through the skin) delivery systems: a patch applied to the skin or the scrotum and a gel that is rubbed into the skin. These methods provide continuous delivery of testosterone after it is absorbed into the skin, which acts as a reservoir for the sustained release of testosterone into the bloodstream.

The patch should be applied at approximately 10pm and worn for 24 hours. This allows the patch to release testosterone in a manner mimicking the body's natural production of testosterone."
    Last edited by nameuser; 05-22-2008 at 11:33 AM.

first of all it is kinda a stupid question but i am trying to help out. ive deff seen dumber questions then this. so chill bro we are just messing around. we like to joke around here. not everything has to be serious all the time.

LOL... Hey bro, ever find that post on nor19 and nolvadex ?

Hey bro, I'm just messing arounf with ya. I feel ya when you say about smart ass replies, but you just have to know when they are being that way. I am pretty sure that the trans-d patches micronize the compound to be able to be absorbed.

ricanmafia is offline Associate Member
    there was one just like this 2 days ago check it out

mauler is offline Associate Member
    i mean if it really were going to do something to you dont you think your package would say " warning do not come into contact with skin" , come on please. if it worries you that much wear rubber gloves when you inject

sevenmann is offline Associate Member
    Just sleep with it under your pillow, haha!!! Just being around test gets you bigger! LOL
    Dump all your vials into a bathtub and take a goood soaker and you'll be huge LMAO

Thread Information