dom777 is offline New Member

Cool Test E + EQ cycle question...

Hi,

I'm new here.
    Here my situation:

I'm 168lbs. 27 years old.
    I've begun a my first Test E + EQ cycle 2 weeks ago.
    I got the gear from my coach, Anadiol (test E) and Bold BV 200 (EQ).

He told me to use 2 x 50mg EQ / week &
    1 x Anadiol each 5 days.

Anadiol contains only 100mg of Test E, with is pretty low
    if compared to the dose I can see here and on other forums...

Am I on the wrong track?
    Does it should more look like 500mg of Test E/week and 400mg EQ/week?

Anyway, Anadiol 10ml. contains only a total of 1000mg. And EQ 10ml contains a total of 500mg.

Got fooled?

thx for your help!
    Last edited by dom777; 05-26-2008 at 11:33 AM.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Edit post, remove prices.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Edit post, remove prices.
    done... sorry!

any comments?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your first cycle should consist of one compound normally Test which in your case is Test E and it should be ran at 500mgs per wk for 10-12 wks, research should be done before any AAS is taken and then you can implement the right dose and the correct compounds.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Your first cycle should consist of one compound normally Test which in your case is Test E and it should be ran at 500mgs per wk for 10-12 wks, research should be done before any AAS is taken and then you can implement the right dose and the correct compounds.
    +2

See how your reach to the test before you stack. If you take more then one compound for your first cycle and get bad sides how are you going to know what caused them ?

thx a lotguys for those clarification.
    I will talk about it with my coach tonight.

I'll let you know...
    cheers

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dom777 View Post
    thx a lotguys for those clarification.
    I will talk about it with my coach tonight.

I'll let you know...
    cheers
    Don't let him pressure you into hurting yourself. If you are not ready for the cycle don't touch a thing. You should be doing this for you not your coach. If he gives you $hit just ask him where the local police station is and im sure his tune will change real fast.

MR_T is offline Member
    damn wish my coach hooked it up with gear, what sport do you play?

gooer is offline Associate Member
    anadiol is bs toss it in the garbage , i don't know the specifics but i've seen it before and its for chicks or something - google it. the dose of eq is too low to be effective. 100 mg eq a week? lol

i'd ask your coach for a refund/for some legit gear. you got it right with the 500 mg test e and the 400 eq.

awms is offline Senior Member
    The avg man produces 50-70mg of test a week (up to 100mg in a very rare case) so 100mg of EQ wont do shit considering its about half as strong as Test....you will need to take in atleast 300mg of eq to see results and even that is a low dose! If you want to stack them then I would do 400mg test/400mg EQ....or you could just run Test at 500mg a week and save you self some money.

I came in the gym a little bit mad yesterday after seeing what should be the real test & EQ doses... Told my coach, then he answer that theses doses where a kind of ¨starter cycle¨ and that jumping to higher doses of test and EQ may be dangerous for myself.

He's in the BB business since the '70, he also done a lot of these sh*t.
    His 215 lbs of ripped muscles are kinda... convincing... eheh!

But I don't believe that going to 500 test E + 400 EQ should be VERY dangerous... after all, most of you guys looks in great shape!

Do you recommend any precautions during this cycle?
    I'm taking 1 Nolvadex eah 2 days, should I raise the dose if I raise Test&EQ?

Thx a lot, I really appreciate!

(btw, someone mentionned that Anadiol is soft stock, indeed it is, it contains only 100mg of test E by ml. it is originally use as a horse stimulant.)

As I said, I don't believe that going to 500 test E + 400 EQ should be VERY dangerous... after all, most of you guys looks in great shape!

Do you recommend any precautions during this cycle?
    I'm taking 1 Nolvadex eah 2 days, should I raise the dose if I raise Test&EQ?

thx for your help, it's really appreciated!

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Dude, FYI... I am running 500mg of Test Cyp and 400mgs of Equipoise a week. I think its a solid, easy cycle. Getting nice results

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    500mg of test enanthate per week is the basic begginer cycle. Yes, for begginers. Your coach is an idiot and does not know what he is talking about. 500mg of test E a week is not dangerous.

Secondly have you looked at your diet? Has he mentioned anything about a proper bulking diet?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    500mg of test enanthate per week is the basic begginer cycle. Yes, for begginers. Your coach is an idiot and does not know what he is talking about. 500mg of test E a week is not dangerous.

Secondly have you looked at your diet? Has he mentioned anything about a proper bulking diet?
    Have to agree with the above,just go with 400-500mg per wk of Test and drop the EQ no need for it and its a very weak compound anyway and doesnt aid any kind of muscle gain IMHO.

ahahah! good one, he may be an idiot... indeed!
    I already have a good bulking diet, same one as i did last year, gained 15 lbs
    only tons of food & d-bol... was nice...

BTW, wich quantity of nolvadex is preferable with a 500mg Test E/week cycle?

Which quantity of nolvadex is preferable with a 500mg Test E/week cycle?
    Do you take it only after or also during your cycle?

thx

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    How tall are you?

And keep nolvadex on hand in case you start feeling signs of gyno. Look for a proper PCT in the PCT section. Some of these things you have to search for and learn so start researching.

And at 168lbs, im pretty sure your diet could use quite a bit of tweaking, especially since its been a year. While your body grows, you need to keep increasing your caloric intake to support your new muscle mass.

bmit is offline Member
    drop the eq. I have done many cycles and many compounds. i just use test now. or would use fina again. but for first cycle 300-500 mg test will b more than enough with proper training and diet. 10 wks or 12 wks at longest and get your pct gear first.

How tall are you?

And keep nolvadex on hand in case you start feeling signs of gyno. Look for a proper PCT in the PCT section. Some of these things you have to search for and learn so start researching.

And at 168lbs, im pretty sure your diet could use quite a bit of tweaking, especially since its been a year. While your body grows, you need to keep increasing your caloric intake to support your new muscle mass.
    Lego, I'm 5' 10'', now at 172lbs.
    My diet is currently approx 3200 cal./day. with approx. 300 grams of proteins.

thx.

Thread Information