Thread: dosages on cyp

pockets is offline Junior Member

dosages on cyp

first cycle.just curious to what shooting 500mgs a week vs. 400 mgs will give you in results or stength, or doesnt it matter. im getting ready to start cycle,25mgs of d bol a day for four weeks and 400 mgs of cyp. split up 200 and 200 for 12 weeks clomid and nolva for pct 214 lbs 6ft tall 38 yrs old and 14 % body fat. i hasve plenty of both so if i needed to up the dose of cyp. i could.thanks for the help, this a great site

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Everyone reacts differently to these compounds, I have seen guys grow like a weed off of 250mg/week test and other not grow much off of twice that. Diet, training, and genetics play a much larger role than the difference between 400 and 500mg/week will yield. It's safe to say that someone who takes 200mg/week with near perfect diet and training and average genetics will grow much more than someone who takes 500mg/week with sloppy diet and training, also with average genetics. Beyond that factor in different genetic potential and you will see why that question can't really be answered accurately.

Thread Information