Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By xxblazenlowxx
  • 3 Post By Chark

Thread: pain in the A$$

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member

pain in the A$$

25 first cycle of test E 500mg a week and deca 400mg a week.
    ok I had all pharm grade stuff in ampules but decided to front load and all I could get was two 10ml vials vet grade. So everything is going great untill the vials are empty and now I go to the ampules. Every time I inject it gets puffy for about 4 5 days a lil red not hot but hurts really bad. I cant walk and how am I supposed to do legs? I am using a 1 1/2 23g needle and doing it in the gluetes, I switch sides every time no shaking sweating or unclean nonsense. I cant go on like this what do you guys think I have to inject tomorrow and I am now dreading this. also I rub before and after injection then take a brief jog.

frenchy is offline Associate Member
    your technique is wrong or your gear is bunk

binder is offline Member
    i agree with frenchy.

something is wrong if you were fine on one and not on the other and your injection methods are the same. either hte first stuff was bunk and you didn't have true test so you felt nothing, or the second isn't mixed correctly causing the pain and swelling or it's contaminated.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    First cycle ?

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    if they are virgin muscles then they are gunna hurt like a mother ****er but after that its cool

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    rotate to other sites besides glutes

ok also I should add my friends are on to and do not have this problem. yes first cycle. The bump on my ass is of decent size and long not round seems to start at the top crack of my ass and go down past injection. and when I said ampules I ment sachets. any way seems to be getting worse and I am paranoid so now I am taking antibiotics just to be safe. Tomorrow I have to inject again, does it sound safe to? or I am just paranoid? Because my friends agree these hurt more but do not have the same problem as me and they are not as in good condition. And what do you mean by not mixed correctly? me or the sachtes?

So if I inject in my quad will I be able to walk at all? as of now that whats gonna happen. please help I am worried.

Nitro29 is offline Member
    I too have been a glute man and everything is fine when I pop the right glute. Anything else gives me a problem. Is really that bad to keep popping the right glute?

Good luck xxblazenlowxx

Nitro

ok well I learned nothing so I am going to jab my quad in a few mintues and hope for the best. Also when woke up this morning felt better ubtill I got home re swelled and pain back.

binder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xxblazenlowxx View Post
    ok well I learned nothing so I am going to jab my quad in a few mintues and hope for the best. Also when woke up this morning felt better ubtill I got home re swelled and pain back.
    how did you learn nothing?

you haven't even told us the results from the first injections, did you feel anything or notice the gear working?

also, you should have learned from all this that your gear might be contaminated....that's something HUGE to learn. i wouldn't inject myself with contaminated gear, but if you want infection go right ahead.

I did feel the gear working libido is crazy so much more energy body smell is up to. I dont understand how it could be contaminated in sachets? I am just mad because I did this to better myself and my friends are loving it and I was to untill this. like I said they have no probs. So we all injected in our quads today, and I did learn something I was just frustrated when I wrote that. Was looking for more of a this is your prob answer but I know that is impossible, so thanks for your helpm guys any more will be appreciated and I will keep you posted on what is going on.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xxblazenlowxx View Post
    I did feel the gear working libido is crazy so much more energy body smell is up to. I dont understand how it could be contaminated in sachets? I am just mad because I did this to better myself and my friends are loving it and I was to untill this. like I said they have no probs. So we all injected in our quads today, and I did learn something I was just frustrated when I wrote that. Was looking for more of a this is your prob answer but I know that is impossible, so thanks for your helpm guys any more will be appreciated and I will keep you posted on what is going on.
    did you just say your body smell was up ?

binder is offline Member
    sachets can easily be contaminated. depending your source, it might not have been sterile to begin with. That or you somehow introduced bacteria during your injection.

that's like asking "how could a sterile vial be contaminated". it happens.

to be safe, if you keep having problems at all injection sites i would filter the gear on my own just to make sure.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    are you using a clean loader needle every time? new needle? new syringe?

cleaning inection area well?...for bottles of gear, use a cotton ball with rubbing alc on it and clean the rubber stop that you pierce thru. the top of bottles can be contaminated just sitting around.

MoneyMike315 is offline Junior Member
    If you did a search at all some of your answers may have been answered. I just started a thread on this about 5-6 days ago. It seems like alot of the same things that happened to me is going on with you. Read through this link, prolly help ya out. Also could have broken done Your info/ and how you injected/preped your inject and inject site,, if at all! Good luck!Ass Pain

yea money mike been checkin it every day i know. So so more swelling on my ass back to normal and yesterday me and my two other friends all injected in our quads the same way. They are both fine and after talking to them they both said they prefered it, me on the other hand can't bend my leg, I just might be a bitch, and yes since I started my cycle my body oder is def up. Nicotine I use everything new every time, my syringes where from lion and my gear is I.P. My inject is by the book, last night my girlfriend who is a nurse injected all of us to make sure we didnt do anything stupid. Once again thanks for the help guys.

binder is offline Member
    are your friends using the same gear?

you might be allergic to it

Yes everything is the same. I am trying to pick up more of the stuff I front loaded with wich was from some hoarse lab. My source told me there might be to much alcohol in the human grade brand? Funny you should say that because I do have allergies to many things .
    Last edited by xxblazenlowxx; 06-04-2008 at 10:05 AM.

Blog Entries
    edit the lab name

Didnt go to work today since I cant walk. Ass is fine no soreness anywhere even if I push on it hard. Left leg now swollen after Glute injection site a little sore but most of pain above knee where it seems to be most swollen. Staying on anti's untill gone like bottle says. Trying to get something else before thurs because I can not put this stuff back in my body. Also cant stop sweating in my sleep.

Update

Just started a new cycle and Im having same problem again, but I figured it out.

For some reason I have extremely bad pip and swelling when using gear with MTC as the carrier.

No issues with grape seed oil gear.

Even with a .2 trt dose SubQ mtc oil leaves a huge welt and nothing with grape seed oil.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Chark is offline Member
    An update from something he said 12 years ago and here I am unable to remember what I had for breakfast
    DustMan, Cylon357 and Wannabhuge14 like this.

Thread Information