zaboomafoo is offline New Member

Questions about masteron???

k i have some questions about masteron

1st... can u still run it during your pct

2nd... how long can your run it for. im planning on running it for 10 weeks along with test and eq

the thing is i started during week 3 and i have a 10 week supply of it... so would i be able to run it during my pct b/c it is somewhat of a anti estrogen

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Is your cycle only 10 wks, because EQ needs to be run a minimum of 12wks, and i believe it to be a big waste of money....that is just my opinion......

I would not run Masteron during PCT, as it can be somewhat suppressive, and during PCT you want everything you take to help bring back natural function.....

So your saying masteron shuts you down??? cuz if thats the case i will just hold on to the rest of it for another time.

currently im on week 7 and already i have seen the effects of EQ. i have a low BF% im a 9% and i have great vascularity improvements which is pretty much the reason why im running it. Also im always hungry and helps with my protein intake. EQ has mixed results for people some it works for and some it doesn't. me personally i like it alot

I am saying, that masteron is suppressive, and will hinder how fast your body can recover........

What mgs are you running your EQ and test?

500mg of eq

350 mg of test prop

400 mg of masteron

that is a very low dose of EQ, and i highly doubt you would be feeling it already......

I bet it is the masteron , and the prop, because masteron gives great vascularity, if your bf is low..........

Thread Information